Author Topic: JFK - 3 shooters 6 shots  (Read 426658 times)

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
Re: JFK - 3 shooters 6 shots
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2012, 03:04:10 PM »
Did you ever wonder about this portrait?
If JFK was assassinated because he was believed to be a traitor, the protrait makes sense.
JFK is hanging his head in shame.

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2012, 03:20:18 PM »
I'm going to take you at your word and start here before bothering with the rest of this.  But suffice it to say that the identification you posted for at least one of the pictures you're showing is incorrect and only claimed to be correct by conspiracy theorists.

The Dallas police were tipped off concerning Lee Harvey Oswald being the shooter within 15 minutes after the assassination.
Who knew Oswald was the assassin, who tipped off the police?

Well, let's see.  The building overlooked the motorcade route, and strong evidence showed that shots were fired from it.  In fact, policemen were inside the building within less than fifteen minutes.  Fast enough, in fact, so that some conspiracy theorists claim that Oswald can't have been the shooter because he couldn't have gotten to the lunchroom as quickly as he was seen there.  The other employees mostly hung around, because interesting things were happening, but Oswald had taken off.  Why wouldn't the police be suspicious of him?

The police went to the the boarding house to find Oswald, where did they get this address?

How about from his boss?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 03:31:01 PM by gillianren »
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2012, 03:37:34 PM »
Jack Ruby any one?
After the Assassination, the FBI got a call the November 22 saying Jack Ruby was seen dropping off some men in Dealey Plaza.
Maybe the FBI couldn't find Jack Ruby for questioning because he was hiding at police headquarters busy correcting a news conference about Oswald and his involvement in "Fair Play for Cuba"

Here is a picture of Jack Ruby in Dealey Plaza post assassination.

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2012, 03:47:07 PM »
Charles Bronson sent video of the motorcade as it progressed down Elm street to the FBI because it showed the 6th floor window of the TSBD at the time of the shootings.

The FBI refused to accept the video as evidence and returned it because->
FBI claimed "film failed to show the building from which the shots were fired"
& "not sufficiently clear for identification"

Also do you know the FBI also refused a copy of the Zapruder film.
Also refused reports and x-rays from JFK autopsy.

Attached is a still from Bronson video, the motorcade can be seen proceeding down Elm.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 04:45:49 PM by profmunkin »

Offline RedneckR0nin

• Venus
  • RnR
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2012, 04:02:30 PM »
My god this is starting up again??
We landed..you too can learn this if you research

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2012, 04:38:18 PM »
Why would Oswald's boss suspect him, he just saw Oswald in the lunch room on the second floor within 2 minutes after the shots.

gillianren, Information on record at the TSBD had his place of residence where Marina his wife and his child were staying.
The Dallas police went to the boarding house where Oswald basically slept during week days.

The tip to Dallas Police concerning Oswald came via an anonymous phone call.

Traceable source for the boarding house address was Army Intelligence.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 04:41:55 PM by profmunkin »

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2012, 05:23:20 PM »
Rather then running on about this and that seemingly separate bits of conspiracy lore, please tell us what you think actually happened and why your theory is  better supported.  Without a supportable theory, there is really no reason to pay much attention to these disjointed posts. 
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2012, 05:43:52 PM »
Why would Oswald's boss suspect him, he just saw Oswald in the lunch room on the second floor within 2 minutes after the shots.

Because, after they saw him, he left.  After they saw him, they discovered the shooter's nest set up where Oswald was known to be at the time.  His coworkers knew where in the building he was, and they knew he was alone up there.  Heck, witnesses place someone looking very much like him there during the shooting, a fact conspiracy sites helpfully ignore.  Are you trying to say that you wouldn't be suspicious?  Heck, you base suspicion on a painting of Kennedy where he looks sad, which somehow "proves" he was a traitor.  Before you continue that particular line of thought, I suggest you to look into what happened to Jackie Kennedy between her previous public appearance and her trip to Texas which culminated in that fateful day.  Are you saying that betraying his country is the only reason JFK had to ever look sad or even just tired?

gillianren, Information on record at the TSBD had his place of residence where Marina his wife and his child were staying.
The Dallas police went to the boarding house where Oswald basically slept during week days.

So no one knew that he was staying there?  And doubtless you have documentation of this?

The tip to Dallas Police concerning Oswald came via an anonymous phone call.

Traceable source for the boarding house address was Army Intelligence.

According to whom?  Provide your sources or admit you can't and that it's speculation.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline DataCable

• Earth
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2012, 06:13:38 PM »
Sooo, prof, where is the evidence of 6 shots from 3 shooters (the alleged topic of this thread)?  Or should the title be changed to JFK - A Gish Gallop?
Bearer of the highly coveted "I Found Venus In 9 Apollo Photos" sweatsocks.

"you data is still open for interpretation, after all a NASA employee might of wipe a booger or dropped a hair on it" - showtime

DataCable2015 A+

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2012, 09:44:09 PM »
When Felt from the FBI is told to investigate, Nixon is informed and tells CIA to tell FBI to lay off. Felt won't stop, maybe he see's the connection, Felt is "Deep Throat"
Then why didn't he give Woodward and Bernstein any of this information while he was acting as Deep Throat? It's awfully convenient to claim that a dead man might have had certain information, but I wouldn't call that evidence for anything in particular. It's just speculation.
"Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars, and I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car..."
Bruce Springsteen

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2012, 10:03:04 PM »
"Gish Gallop" is right! All I've seen from profmunkin is a random, disjointed mish-mash of innuendo and claims that were disproved long, long ago. Do conspiracy theorists ever learn from their mistakes? Sure doesn't seem like it. Doesn't even seem like they want to learn, because that might take them away from the conclusion they want.

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2012, 10:06:34 PM »
Would anyone care to discuss this or any other details from this tragedy?
Would you care to even try to read the Warren Commission report or any of the many other investigations of the JFK assassination that all came to the same conclusion?

I mean, if you're going to attack the official account, you ought to at least know what it says and why it says what it says.

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2012, 10:10:44 PM »
Personally, I don't mind talking JFK.  It's better suited to my abilities as an amateur historian than most of the Apollo stuff.  What's more, I think there's a lot more education possible.  A lot more people fall for JFK conspiracy garbage than for Apollo conspiracy garbage, and since most of them don't care too passionately about it, it's a lot easier to talk them out of it.  Most of them are willing to be educated.  But I suspect anyone citing some of the stuff Profmunkin is regurgitating isn't willing to learn exactly how wrong it is.

Offline Ranb

• Mars
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2012, 10:17:07 PM »
Assassination team of 3 shooters, positioned in 3 locations.
What happened to evidence of shooters?  Without a gun are they really shooters?  Where is the beef?

Ranb

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2012, 08:23:47 AM »
What happened to evidence of shooters?  Without a gun are they really shooters?  Where is the beef?
There's not just a lack of guns (except the Carcano found in the TSBD), but also...

A total lack of spent bullets in or near the victims and target car (except for those fired from the Carcano);

A total lack of spent shells (except for those found on the 6th floor of the TSBD);

A total lack of witnesses (except those on the street and in the windows directly under the shooter who saw and heard the three shots from the 6th floor of the TSBD);

A total lack of autopsy and ballistics evidence indicating shots fired from anywhere but the 6th floor of the TSBD;

and on and on and on...