Author Topic: LIFE BEYOND: Space Opera about Cosmic Life and its future  (Read 3088 times)

Offline apollo16uvc

• Mars
  • Where no telescope has gone before.
    • Patreon
LIFE BEYOND: Space Opera about Cosmic Life and its future
« on: April 03, 2021, 08:23:53 AM »
This is what YouTube was made for. Small, independent documentaries that transcend anything seen on TV.

Absolutely grand visuasl and stunning storytelling.

It feels like a crime watching these for free.

"Are we alone? This experience takes you to alien worlds and distant places in time and space, in search of where alien life might be hiding and what our place is within the history of life.  After generations of wondering, the truth is finally within our reach.  New research and technologies have brought us closer than ever to an answer - only a few decades in the eyes of some NASA scientists.

The search has led to new discoveries that will blow your mind wide open and give a profound new perspective on human life. The deeper we look, the deeper we see into nature's imagination, and the more we learn about ourselves.  I hope stewing on these thoughts tickles your brain as deeply as it does mine.

In upcoming chapters of Life Beyond we will explore making contact with intelligent life, the potential physics of alien biology, how to survive the end of the universe, and more."

Trailers:

LIFE BEYOND I:
"Are we alone?  The search for an answer has led to new discoveries that will blow your mind wide open and give a profound new perspective on human life. The deeper we look, the deeper we see into nature's imagination, and the more we learn about ourselves."

LIFE BEYOND II:
"Who's out there?  To have any hope of finding alien life, we need to know what we're looking for. This experience will take you to far off planets and places in the universe to explore some of the most tantalizing questions in science: what would alien life be like?  What forms are possible under the laws of nature?  How weird could it get?

The latest research is offering mind-blowing possibilities"
Watch me at: YouTube
Experience the past: Flickr
Support me on Patreon

Offline apollo16uvc

• Mars
    • Patreon
Re: LIFE BEYOND: Space Opera about Cosmic Life and its future
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 08:25:07 AM »
Full Releases of BEYOND LIFE so far:

Chapter I: Alien life, deep time, and our place in cosmic history

Chapter II:The Museum of Alien Life

And the teaser for Chapter III:
Support me on Patreon

Offline molesworth

• Mars
  • the curse of st custards
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 11:14:26 AM »
Thanks for those, and your other thread.  That's my evening's watching set up now, since there's nothing on TV  ;D
Days spent at sea are not deducted from one's allotted span - Phoenician proverb

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2021, 02:42:12 AM »
This is what YouTube was made for. Small, independent documentaries that transcend anything seen on TV.

Absolutely grand visuasl and stunning storytelling.

It feels like a crime watching these for free.

Then don't. Support the content maker via patreon (link in the description of their video)

If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline apollo16uvc

• Mars
    • Patreon
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2021, 12:04:20 PM »
Life Beyond: Chapter Three: In Search Of Giants

Support me on Patreon

Offline apollo16uvc

• Mars
    • Patreon
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2021, 12:04:54 PM »
Holy shit. What a masterpiece.

This is the most profound documentary I have ever witnessed. Real art
The ending is so bittersweet

Thinking about all the possibilities, so fascinating, sad and inspiring, brought tears to my eyes.
Support me on Patreon