Author Topic: 2012 maya calendar  (Read 100310 times)

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
Re: 2012 maya calendar
« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2012, 04:38:05 PM »
Looking at posting times, you are fully aware you have questions on the JFK thread.  Funny how you carry on posting in this thread, yet ignore mod warnings in that one.
Not really - I don't know what needs to be answered on JFK thread, at the big cheeses urging I looked over a few of the last 3 pages of postings yesterday and produced a post. If you are referring to the question of sharing my opinion of how JFK and JC were shot, it was previously answered, not sharing it.

I still have no intention of sharing my opinions on scenario for shooting JFK with this forum.
You can think that you don't deserve to hear them and you might be correct, but my reason is, why bother.
Thinking about starting a new thread concerning JFK, would this be too upsetting?

I don't take threats from anyone seriously.

I post on this thread because it has been of some interest.

So you admit that you have wilfully break forum rules, disobey a mod, insult people and you intend to not only continue but make it worse.

I suspect if you did make a new JFK thread, LO would simply lock it because you haven't dealt with the old one.

You're just a troll, aren't you?

I am going to relish reporting this post.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 04:40:15 PM by Andromeda »
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline twik

• Jupiter
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2012, 04:45:58 PM »
I still have no intention of sharing my opinions on scenario for shooting JFK with this forum.
You can think that you don't deserve to hear them and you might be correct, but my reason is, why bother.

Actually, that's not what I think. I think you won't "share" because you do not feel confident that you can defend any specific proposition. It's easy to play with "anomalies" here and there; much more difficult to say "this is what I think happened, and here's my evidence".

But I would sincerely want to know - if you feel "why bother?" about actually discussing your ideas, why are you bothering to post at all? Even starting a new thread, which I'm sure will contain nothing significantly different from your previous one.

Is there a logic behind "Here, I'd like to talk about JFK. Except I won't actually say anything, except to say you're all wrong"? I would think if you really have a burning desire to talk about the assassination, you'd want to tell us your theories.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 04:50:49 PM by twik »

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2012, 08:01:57 PM »
I think using the "ignore" function was the smartest thing I've done so far on the new board.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2012, 08:02:03 PM »

Why bother indeed.  You have already shared plenty of opinions but fail to recognize that "dancing in the mystery" does not solve real world questions.
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline twik

• Jupiter
« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2012, 04:06:10 PM »
Just an update - it appears that the 2012ists have gone quiet on this board. Unfortunately, on an unrelated board, one poster who works a distress line mentions that she is spending large amounts of time trying to comfort people calling up in terror that their lives are almost over. Including small children.

I wish there was a way that one could make those who have profited off this nonsense share that pain.

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2012, 07:09:40 AM »
The 2012hoax.org site has been absolutely swamped.
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline Glom

• Saturn
« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2012, 11:42:04 AM »
Looks like I have to go on living. Guess I should get a new washing machine after all.

Offline twik

• Jupiter
« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2012, 12:10:13 PM »
I wonder what happened to that person who was going to dive off Bell Rock in Sedona, into the "opening transdimensional portal"?

Offline Halcyon Dayz, FCD

• Earth
  • Contrarian's Contrarian
« Reply #98 on: December 21, 2012, 02:29:50 PM »
Another day, another nonpocalypse.
Hatred is a cancer upon the world.
It rots the mind and blackens the heart.

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #99 on: December 21, 2012, 06:41:18 PM »
This morning we played R.E.M. on the way to school, then McCartney's Live and Let Die.

At 12:21:12 on 12.21.12 I had a beer with lunch.  We are having a EOW party tomorrow or perhaps it is a Christmas party.  One or the other.
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline Glom

• Saturn
« Reply #100 on: December 25, 2012, 03:51:05 AM »
So what are all those kooks saying now?

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
2012 maya calendar
« Reply #101 on: December 25, 2012, 09:56:01 AM »
Who knows? We haven't heard from them since they locked themselves in their bunkers on December 20th. ;)
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #102 on: December 26, 2012, 03:20:05 AM »
Let's put on gorilla costumes for when they come out.

Offline darren r

• Earth
« Reply #103 on: December 26, 2012, 07:52:35 AM »
Let's put on gorilla costumes for when they come out.

Zombie makeup surely?
" I went to the God D**n Moon!" Byng Gordon, 8th man on the Moon.

Offline Nowhere Man

• Venus
« Reply #104 on: December 26, 2012, 06:07:56 PM »
National Gorilla Suit Day is January 31 (gotta put that on my calendar).  Think they'll stay holed up that long?

Fred
Hey, you!  "It's" with an apostrophe means "it is" or "it has."  "Its" without an apostrophe means "belongs to it."

"For shame, gentlemen, pack your evidence a little better against another time."
-- John Dryden, "The Vindication of The Duke of Guise" 1684