Apollo Discussions > The Hoax Theory

American Moon by Massimo Mazzucco

(1/4) > >>

apollo16uvc:

Has man really been to the moon? It’s been 50 years, and the debate rages on. For the firs time, a film compiles in a single piece of work, all the best evidence in favor of the moon landings and the evidence contrary to them. For the first time we can also analyze the Apollo pictures in detail, with the aid of some among the top photographers in the world. What was the Apollo project really? The biggest achievement in the history of mankind, or the biggest fakery of all times, watched on live television by more than half a billion people?

Jeff Raven:
There was a guy (with multiple accounts) over on Yahoo who used to spam the comment section of any and every story that was even tangentially related to NASA with references to this movie. I haven't watched it (3.5 hours is a bit much for a casual watch, and for a long time you had to buy it), just read some reviews of some of its content.  What is your opinion on it?

Peter B:
I just skimmed the first hour. While it pays a lot more attention to the facts than most HBs, it still dismisses them incorrectly:

- Jim Webb's resignation was a mystery;
- Wally Schirra's resignation was a mystery;
- Werner von Braun's visit to Antarctica was suspicious;
- TV signals from the Moon could be faked;
- Lunar meteorites from Antarctica could be the source of the Apollo rocks...

That sort of rubbish.

apollo16uvc:

--- Quote from: Jeff Raven on August 24, 2020, 06:09:47 PM ---There was a guy (with multiple accounts) over on Yahoo who used to spam the comment section of any and every story that was even tangentially related to NASA with references to this movie. I haven't watched it (3.5 hours is a bit much for a casual watch, and for a long time you had to buy it), just read some reviews of some of its content.  What is your opinion on it?

--- End quote ---

It may come across as more fair and professional than most hoax films but it's still fucking wrong about almost everything in the end.

Like seriously, film and camera's jamming at 40 degrees Fahrenheit? I guess nobody told the thousands of people that took film photos AND 8/16/35mm motion picture film in Antarctica and other fucking cold places.

And of course it doesn't get that transfer of heat (Either to get hotter.or colder) would be very gradual. The TV camera on the LRV had a temp sensor and I haven't seen any greadings on it, but they never had to shut it down I believe...

benparry:
One guy who pushes this quite a lot runs a company called FlyBy news. He would fit into the hardcore category. Literally every time i have a discussion with him he pushes this video. I suspected it was his for a while in the same way Pascal pushes his videos

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version