Apollo Discussions > The Hoax Theory

Xaviers Latest Nonsense

(1/5) > >>

Bryanpoprobson:
Oh dear, Hunchie has gone totally insane. In his latest offering to the believers of WooWoo nonsense on WooTube, he claims that Apollo was fake because: -

During Apollo 14 they carried out laser ranging tests to the reflectometer while the astronauts were still there. He claims that no such laser light was seen in any of the videos and that it would have been hazardous to the astronauts.  ;D ;D ;D

Just hilarious...

benparry:
I'm not entirely sure whether this is a badge of honour but i have been blocked on facebook Pascal. Myself and Allan F kind of annoyed him in a group and he left and blocked me. Can this be considered an honour  ;D ;D

molesworth:

--- Quote from: Bryanpoprobson on September 17, 2020, 04:34:28 AM ---Oh dear, Hunchie has gone totally insane. In his latest offering to the believers of WooWoo nonsense on WooTube, he claims that Apollo was fake because: -

During Apollo 14 they carried out laser ranging tests to the reflectometer while the astronauts were still there. He claims that no such laser light was seen in any of the videos and that it would have been hazardous to the astronauts.  ;D ;D ;D

Just hilarious...

--- End quote ---
Showing once again that anyone with a basic understanding of science wouldn't believe in this nonsense in the first place.  Just ask him to calculate how bright it should have appeared in the videos...

onebigmonkey:
Here are the terrifying lasers of doom as seen from Surveyor 7:

https://www.drewexmachina.com/2018/01/07/surveyor-7-the-mission-to-tycho/

I mean, there's no high pitched oscillating noise and pulsing red lights or anything, but it would obviously have them writhing around in complete agony while they begged Houston to stop.

raven:
Add to the list of things Hunchback doesn't understand: the inverse square law.
Maybe because he follows an inverse square law: the closer you look, the dimmer he appears.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version