Author Topic: Is the Scientific Process, Standards of Proof ignored by NASA Supporters?  (Read 224847 times)

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
Re: Is the Scientific Process, Standards of Proof ignored by NASA Supporters?
« Reply #300 on: February 03, 2015, 03:36:10 PM »
I tested all of my arguments against the best NASA had to offer...

What arguments, and whom?

many people would post simultaneously trying to overtax my abilities to respond...

Irrelevant.  You choose the venues, so your inability to deal with the venue is your problem.

...and the conversation was directed or steered away from the evidence and subject, and on to my own credibility and scientific aptitude...

No, it's the other way around.  You've done almost nothing in this thread but brag about your aptitude, despite several requests for you to present your evidence and engage in a debate on it.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline Romulus

• Earth
  • BANNED
« Reply #301 on: February 03, 2015, 03:37:28 PM »
...I have already proved the premise of this thread, as I am sure you are aware.

Was the premise that you are an uneducated troll?

...because that is the only thing you have "proved", here.

You're not the one who will ultimately make that judgement.What you claim I have proved is of no interest whatsoever to me. I have to get on with things. i will return when I have the time. I would appreciate it if we all behave like gentlemen  and endeavor to treat each other with respect,it is your choice whether or not we will, not mine

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #302 on: February 03, 2015, 03:39:30 PM »
Good afternoon, Mr.Windley. Yeah, no change. Your minions are still doing their jobs, attacking my character.

Quit whining and present your case.

I agreed to move on to the next proof as soon as this one is acknowledged (which you have done) and this hread locked to prevent it being used to attack me as it has been

You don't make the rules here or dictate terms.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline Romulus

• Earth
  • BANNED
« Reply #303 on: February 03, 2015, 03:39:41 PM »
I tested all of my arguments against the best NASA had to offer...

many people would post simultaneously trying to overtax my abilities to respond...
Irrelevant. 

I think this goes to the core of your personality disorder, Mr.Windley. To you , fair is whatever allows you to prevail.

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
« Reply #304 on: February 03, 2015, 03:40:19 PM »
Dear Members,

Forgive my sarcasm in the last two posts, I couldn't resist.

:)
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline RAF

• Mars
« Reply #305 on: February 03, 2015, 03:41:02 PM »
Abide by the rules that you agreed to and the instructions of the moderator and present your evidence that Apollo was faked.

He can't do that...he apparently is incapable of following the simplest of directions, or he would have done so by now...

Offline Romulus

• Earth
  • BANNED
« Reply #306 on: February 03, 2015, 03:41:26 PM »
Good afternoon, Mr.Windley. Yeah, no change. Your minions are still doing their jobs, attacking my character.

Quit whining and present your case.

I agreed to move on to the next proof as soon as this one is acknowledged (which you have done) and this hread locked to prevent it being used to attack me as it has been

You don't make the rules here or dictate terms.
I don't propose to be allowed to make the rules ,  only that we all abide in them.

I will return in about 4 hours and If I see you have agreed to act with integrity and respect, i will continue. That's not a lot to ask.

Offline Bob B.

• Jupiter
  • Bob the Excel Guru™
    • Rocket & Space Technology
« Reply #307 on: February 03, 2015, 03:42:09 PM »
Per the forum rules:

The definition of trolling on this forum is:

a) repeatedly making statements with the intention of provoking a negative response (ie. anger);
b) repeatedly making the same claim or accusation while ignoring responses that dispute it.
c) repeatedly making claims while ignoring requests to either support or withdraw them
d) making unfounded accusations against members of the forum (ie. accusing people of being government disinfo agents). If you can't prove it then don't make the accusation.
e) repeatedly deleting (or heavily modifying) posts in order to cover up past statements. If you can't stand behind your own statements then don't make them in the first place.
f) pretending to hold a controversial belief (ie. that the moon landings were faked) in order to waste our time responding to you, or to anger us for your own entertainment. The best way to avoid being wrongfully accused of this behavior is to defend your claims or retract them.

I think we can check off every one except (e).

Offline Romulus

• Earth
  • BANNED
« Reply #308 on: February 03, 2015, 03:42:43 PM »
Abide by the rules that you agreed to and the instructions of the moderator and present your evidence that Apollo was faked.

He can't do that...he apparently is incapable of following the simplest of directions, or he would have done so by now...

I do not take directions from inferiors shouting out orders. Supposedly you're on an equal footing to me here, as Mr.Windley claimed.

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
« Reply #309 on: February 03, 2015, 03:43:35 PM »
I think this goes to the core of your personality disorder, Mr.Windley.

Below the belt. I insist that you apologise to Jay for making such a comment.

You insist that people behave in a certain manner at many levels, but you make yourself exempt from your own standards.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline RAF

• Mars
« Reply #310 on: February 03, 2015, 03:43:44 PM »
i will return when I have the time.

So you're going to run away from this discussion, again??

The term "intellectual coward" fits you to a "T".

Offline Romulus

• Earth
  • BANNED
« Reply #311 on: February 03, 2015, 03:44:03 PM »
Per the forum rules:

The definition of trolling on this forum is:

a) repeatedly making statements with the intention of provoking a negative response (ie. anger);
b) repeatedly making the same claim or accusation while ignoring responses that dispute it.
c) repeatedly making claims while ignoring requests to either support or withdraw them
d) making unfounded accusations against members of the forum (ie. accusing people of being government disinfo agents). If you can't prove it then don't make the accusation.
e) repeatedly deleting (or heavily modifying) posts in order to cover up past statements. If you can't stand behind your own statements then don't make them in the first place.
f) pretending to hold a controversial belief (ie. that the moon landings were faked) in order to waste our time responding to you, or to anger us for your own entertainment. The best way to avoid being wrongfully accused of this behavior is to defend your claims or retract them.

I think we can check off every one except (e).

And i think we can agree that you do not abide in the rules. Show the proof I ahve done any of those things.

Offline Romulus

• Earth
  • BANNED
« Reply #312 on: February 03, 2015, 03:44:53 PM »
I think this goes to the core of your personality disorder, Mr.Windley.

Below the belt. I insist that you apologise to Jay for making such a comment.

You insist that people behave in a certain manner at many levels, but you make yourself exempt from your own standards.
He presented the proof of what I said with his post that I quoted

Offline Romulus

• Earth
  • BANNED
« Reply #313 on: February 03, 2015, 03:45:46 PM »
i will return when I have the time.

So you're going to run away from this discussion, again??

The term "intellectual coward" fits you to a "T".
WHen I was a kid growing up, we had a word for what you are doing. We called it a "ni**erpile

Offline Bob B.

• Jupiter
  • Bob the Excel Guru™
    • Rocket & Space Technology
« Reply #314 on: February 03, 2015, 03:46:20 PM »
And i think we can agree that you do not abide in the rules.

Please quote the posts in which I've broken any rules.

Show the proof I ahve done any of those things.

Just about every post that you've made past the first page.  But I'm not the final arbitrator.  That is up to Lunar Orbit.