Author Topic: So, who wants to win 1 million Euro?  (Read 832453 times)

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
Re: So, who wants to win 1 million Euro?
« Reply #450 on: January 01, 2013, 02:41:35 PM »
I remind you that topic is So, who wants to win 1 million Euro:)

Let's get something straight: I am the moderator here, not you. I will decide what is off topic, and I will always allow some deviation from the intended topic. Daggerstab, as the original creator of the thread, has more say in what is on or off topic than you do.

So far the only person avoiding the topic is you. We have shown you where your calculations are wrong, but you ignore it.

I offer anybody €1 M to explain how! Isn't it generous?   :) ;)

I think the word you meant to use there is disingenuous. You are lying about the money, and even if you had it you have no intentions of ever awarding it. You're a fraud.

It is my satiric/ironic/irresponsible style when looking into hoaxes. Sounds funnier than assholes.

If you continue to use language like that here I will ban you. You are certainly not giving anyone the impression that you are a professional engineer when you talk like that. And I also don't appreciate you insulting the astronauts or all of other people who worked for NASA (and it's sub-contractors). You won't receive any respect from us if you can't show any respect to them.
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #451 on: January 01, 2013, 02:43:47 PM »
Thanks LO.  Sorry if I bombarded you with reports but those comments in particular were too much.
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #452 on: January 01, 2013, 02:45:18 PM »
Your self claimed motives and self reported IQ are not the issues.  Just answer the questions.  That is what discussions are about.
What was the questions?

Here are a few of the outstanding question

Do you acknowledge that the LM did not use hydrazine as a fuel exclusively?

Do you acknowledge that you have the LM fuel loads wrong?

Do you have a source besides that one schematic for your specifications for the SPS engine?

Do you have any explanation for how you calculated the mass of fuel based on the volume in litres?
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #453 on: January 01, 2013, 02:45:52 PM »

One example is the Space Shuttle. 

Is it? Space Shuttle trying to get into Moon orbit? You are trolling off topic and should be warned.

If you can't see how what Bob has said relates to the topic then problem is with you, not Bob.

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #454 on: January 01, 2013, 03:00:26 PM »
Thanks LO.  Sorry if I bombarded you with reports but those comments in particular were too much.

No problem, Andromeda. It was a refreshing change to open the moderator reports page and see some valid complaints rather than half a dozen more false "off topic" reports made by Heiwa.

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #455 on: January 01, 2013, 03:04:29 PM »

No problem, Andromeda. It was a refreshing change to open the moderator reports page and see some valid complaints rather than half a dozen more false "off topic" reports made by Heiwa.

*snerk*  He actually did that?!  Wow.
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline Heiwa

• Earth
  • BANNED
« Reply #456 on: January 01, 2013, 03:06:44 PM »
Heck I volunteer to fly to Scandinavia to see the account oozing in money (assuming that's where its held of course).
Well, at Oslo you have to pay with Norwegian crowns, NOK, at Stockholm with Swedish, SEK, and at Copenhagen, Danish, DKK. They do not use Euro in Scandinavia, you see. Same in China or Japan. Or North Korea! But enjoy your flight anyway. My Euros? In the bank, of course.

But before I'll send you a cheque, you have to master the basic space ship 3-D driving course, e.g. how to accelerate and stop in space, how to change direction in space, how to get into the orbit of a planet/moon in space, etc, etc. all with a basic, space craft with big drive/brake engine at one end and small ones to rotate your craft in 3-D. I assume there are plenty space ship flying schools at Florida, NM or AZ training terrorists and drug smugglers paid by CIA that you can join. Big US biz, you know. Some spaces moves require integral calculus of differential equations which is easy for you ... if you are a genius. Do not trust the incompetent rocket engineers and space pilots at this forum. They have never been in space, I am 100% certain of that, and can hardly read. They are just unhappy, bored mopes you find in bankrupt US subdivisions on old corn fields in the middle of nowhere or elsewhere.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 03:14:29 PM by Heiwa »

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #457 on: January 01, 2013, 03:09:27 PM »
Do not trust the incompetent rocket engineers and space pilots at this forum.

Ha ha ha!!  The only person showing any measure of incompetence is you.  Grow up and get an education.  Like I said earlier - go and spend 5 or 6 years studying physics, astrophysics and space science.

By the way, did anyone place bets on when he'd be back?  I can open bets on when Flounce Number Three will happen, if you like.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 03:14:40 PM by Andromeda »

Offline Donnie B.

• Earth
« Reply #458 on: January 01, 2013, 03:14:39 PM »
I assume there are plenty space ship flying schools at Florida, NM or AZ training terrorists and drug smugglers paid by CIA that you can join. Big biz, you know.

Looks like somebody's trying to earn "I was banned at ApolloHoax" bragging rights.

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #459 on: January 01, 2013, 03:15:37 PM »
Heiwa, I have been trying to work out whether or not you actually believe what you are saying.  I'm sorry, but I just can't believe that anyone really does think like you do.  So I ask, why do you troll this forum?  What do you hope to gain?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 03:18:11 PM by Andromeda »

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #460 on: January 01, 2013, 03:17:44 PM »
Do not trust the incompetent rocket engineers and space pilots at this forum. They have never been in space, I am 100% certain of that, and can hardly read. They are just unhappy, bored mopes you find in bankrupt US subdivisions on old corn fields in the middle of nowhere or elsewhere.

Ah, there it is. Having been unable to engage in a mature level on any technical field, and having had your incompetence at any level of engineering exposed quite nicely, you have nothing left but hurling abuse at us. Well, now you can get yourself banned and brag about it to some equally ignorant imeciles on some other forum, can't you. Congratulations. Predictable as any other HB. Shame you can't manage proper discussion, isn't it?
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #461 on: January 01, 2013, 03:18:51 PM »
I wonder why all HBs I have ever encountered assume I am an American?

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #462 on: January 01, 2013, 03:26:58 PM »
Because they think everyone who defends Apollo does so out of national pride, ergo they must be American. The idea that people might defend Apollo because it happens to be real is completely alien to them.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline dwight

• Jupiter
    • Live Tv From the Moon
« Reply #463 on: January 01, 2013, 03:30:11 PM »
They do not use Euro in Scandinavia, you see. Same in China or Japan. Or North Korea! But enjoy your flight anyway. My Euros? In the bank, of course.

So SEB no longer offers euro-accounts? On top of that, here's me thinking all along that Finland, which uses the Euro is often considered part of Scandinavia due to its close relations with Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Those sneaky Fins when will they ever learn? Maybe next time I'll use the more accurate "Nordic" to help those that can't help themselves. Then again, I did add "assuming that's where its held" which is pretty straight forward. I have euros in the bank as well. And that bank has more than a million of them,, amazing, no?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 03:37:49 PM by dwight »
"Honeysuckle TV on line!"

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #464 on: January 01, 2013, 03:47:03 PM »
But before I'll send you a cheque, you have to master the basic space ship 3-D driving course, e.g. how to accelerate and stop in space, how to change direction in space, how to get into the orbit of a planet/moon in space, etc, etc. all with a basic, space craft with big drive/brake engine at one end and small ones to rotate your craft in 3-D.

Gee, if that's all it takes then I can show you some YouTube videos (like this one) of people playing Kerbal Space Program. Don't let the fact that it's a game fool you, it does a pretty good job of demonstrating how orbital maneuvers work. And some of these YouTube videos are made by 16 year old kids who have a better understanding of orbital mechanics than you ever will.

They have never been in space, I am 100% certain of that, and can hardly read. They are just unhappy, bored mopes you find in bankrupt US subdivisions on old corn fields in the middle of nowhere or elsewhere.

I've never been to space, but I assure that I can read the insults you make in this forum. Any further insults will get you added to the moderated list... not the outright ban that I'm sure you're hoping for, it just means your posts will have to be approved by me before they show in the forum.