Author Topic: JFK Conspiracy Fact - Not Theory  (Read 19036 times)

Offline IZRAUL

• Mercury
JFK Conspiracy Fact - Not Theory
« on: August 24, 2019, 07:24:18 PM »
Sorry Oswald believers. Game over.

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
Re: JFK Conspiracy Fact - Not Theory
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 08:00:46 PM »
Oh dear.. so old hat!

When are JFK nutters goung to bring something new to the table.
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline Obviousman

• Jupiter
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 09:16:28 PM »
Hey kids.... can you say 'Pareidolia'? Come on - let's say it together: Pareidolia.

Offline Grashtel

• Venus
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2019, 12:49:35 AM »
Is it just me or are those "gunmen" like twenty feet tall as they are more than one floor tall?
"Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it." -Florence Ambrose

Offline Peter B

• Saturn
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2019, 01:24:35 AM »
I'm just impressed that a man shot from side-on can have a bullet enter his back and exit his chest.

I mean, I know those who criticise the "Magic Bullet" reckon it (wrongly) requires the bullet to change course in mid-air, but this is ridiculous!

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2019, 07:44:16 AM »
My advice stick to one conspiracy and don't spam the board or LO will suspend/bar you.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2019, 10:11:46 AM »
Is it just me or are those "gunmen" like twenty feet tall as they are more than one floor tall?

I was thinking the same thing. What is that structure? It looks like a parking garage that is in the far distance.
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2019, 11:44:00 AM »
No, it's a sort of decorative structure on the knoll itself.  That said, yeah, I've read the Warren Report in its entirety, and you cannot, if you have a lick of sense, do that and come away with any doubt that Oswald did it.  Alone, because he wasn't a People Person.

That said, this is one of the conspiracies that I can make work using the information contained in the Warren Report by just making a few minor tweaks, and it's so much simpler than shooters at other angles.  Just put the damn conspiracy shooter in the window of the Texas Schoolbook Depository and Oswald in the lunch room where he said he was.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2019, 05:10:16 PM »
Have we been seagulled?
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2019, 04:34:46 AM »
It's been almost 60 years...give it a rest!

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2019, 04:59:24 PM »
Pfft, everyone knows what really happened was JFK was shot by an anthropomorphic hyena in a ghillie suit.
The shots came from the grassy gnoll.

Offline Glom

• Saturn
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2019, 10:42:35 AM »

Hey kids.... can you say 'Pareidolia'?

No. How do you say it?

Offline rocketman

• Mercury
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2019, 11:06:09 AM »
I don't know if it's just me, but without logging in, the image links in the first post are not visible.

That makes the whole thread rather baffling when viewed while not logged in.

Is it intentional?

From the thumbnails, I couldn't work out what the giant puff of smoke, explosion, whatever coming out of the back of the car was.  Not until viewing the full-size could I see that it was a big-arse fingerprint.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 11:11:48 AM by rocketman »

Offline rocketman

• Mercury
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2019, 11:14:08 AM »

JFK must have been shot by Ultraman.

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2019, 09:30:23 AM »
It's also worth noting that, when Oliver Stone went to reproduce the "puff of smoke," he couldn't find a period gun that made one--because JFK was shot in 1963, not 1863.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates