Author Topic: What becomes of old 'friends'..  (Read 478946 times)

Offline nomuse

• Jupiter
Re: What becomes of old 'friends'..
« Reply #360 on: December 18, 2012, 06:49:21 PM »
"So...how far from the gun would the alleged bullet need to be before it achieved this so-called 'muzzle velocity?'"

Offline Noldi400

• Jupiter
« Reply #361 on: December 23, 2012, 01:12:35 PM »
I see that the Hunched One seems to be wandering away from lunar matters these days in favor of things surrounding the JFK assassination... among other things, he's been applying his Brobdingnagian skills at photo analysis to old images of Cuban missile sites.

Not a subject for this board, thank heavens, except maybe under Other Conspiracies.
"The sane understand that human beings are incapable of sustaining conspiracies on a grand scale, because some of our most defining qualities as a species are... a tendency to panic, and an inability to keep our mouths shut." - Dean Koontz

Offline Daggerstab

• Earth
    • Badly Honed Bytes (my blog)
« Reply #362 on: December 28, 2012, 09:03:27 AM »
Faceman's post has been moved to a separate thread:

NASA's 30 Billion Dollar Scam

Offline ineluki

• Earth
« Reply #363 on: January 02, 2013, 10:39:14 AM »
I wonder whatever happened to Moon Man (sorry, another thread made me think of him). Is he still up in Canada making legal history, despite his law qualifications being as ambiguous as the survival of Shrodinger's Cat?

At least the cat had an even chance.

Offline sts60

• Mars
« Reply #364 on: January 08, 2013, 10:32:29 AM »
"chrisbobson" now appearing on BAUT, I mean cosmoquest, looks like a good candidate for yet another sock-puppet of PT.  "My Apollo study group" indeed.

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #365 on: January 08, 2013, 11:19:02 AM »
"chrisbobson" now appearing on BAUT, I mean cosmoquest, looks like a good candidate for yet another sock-puppet of PT.  "My Apollo study group" indeed.
And guess who just registered here?  ::)
"Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars, and I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car..."
Bruce Springsteen

Offline Hal

• Mercury
« Reply #366 on: January 08, 2013, 04:13:12 PM »
And guess who just registered here?  ::)

And also on JREF, where he presents himself as an immunologist.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #367 on: January 08, 2013, 04:19:58 PM »

Hm, the circle of (no) life is complete.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline Mag40

• Mars
« Reply #368 on: January 08, 2013, 04:51:48 PM »

He bumps his old JREF thread and congratulates himself in the process. Oh, and just to attempt to muddy the waters......he claims not to understand the "lost bird" hogwash. Very convincing stuff ;)

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #369 on: January 08, 2013, 05:34:23 PM »
He bumps his old JREF thread and congratulates himself in the process.

...paying special attention to the poop-addled Frank Borman, to make sure we all understand what a brilliant medical analysis that was amid the zillions of other points made and abandoned in that thread.

Oh, and just to attempt to muddy the waters......he claims not to understand the "lost bird" hogwash. Very convincing stuff ;)

True, I'm absolutely 100 percent convinced that new poster can't possibly be Patrick Tekeli of San Francisco.  What a brilliant job he did of deflecting any possible suspicion a reasonable and attentive reader might have briefly harbored.

::)

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #370 on: January 08, 2013, 06:07:00 PM »

He bumps his old JREF thread and congratulates himself in the process. Oh, and just to attempt to muddy the waters......he claims not to understand the "lost bird" hogwash. Very convincing stuff ;)

Ugh. I felt sick to my stomach reading that.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #371 on: January 08, 2013, 06:18:29 PM »
Ugh. I felt sick to my stomach reading that.

Maybe you caught what Frank Borman had.

Keep reading; it's hysterical.  He's trying ever so hard not to seem like he knows what's going on, so much so that he's comically off in the opposite extreme.  "Economist?  What is this 'economist' of which you speak?"

What's even more funny is that Tekeli tried to style himself at one point as a "drama critic" with an incisive and infallible sense of when human behavior was genuine and when it was contrived.  I think we found something else for the fallen doctor to suck at.

Offline Mag40

• Mars
« Reply #372 on: January 08, 2013, 06:25:37 PM »
Now he's joined here, I'm wondering how he's going to bump his old thread....since it sits in the archives.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #373 on: January 08, 2013, 06:33:24 PM »
With any luck he'll realize he's been spotted and just slink away for another six months.

Offline Hal

• Mercury
« Reply #374 on: January 08, 2013, 06:36:07 PM »
What's even more funny is that Tekeli tried to style himself at one point as a "drama critic" with an incisive and infallible sense of when human behavior was genuine and when it was contrived.  I think we found something else for the fallen doctor to suck at.

Didn't he use that one before, maybe on one of the BAUT threads?