Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: The Artemis Program
« Last post by smartcooky on Today at 05:28:21 AM »
I have a question for anyone concerning the mission.  I'm looking at a "top down" ASPECT AND AS OF 1 CST, the MET is 12:13:16 and the spacecraft is approaching the apogee of this orbit.  The is another point on the orbital track that is labelled Distant Retrograde Departure, but it is later than the apogee.  What is the benefit of this burn occurring after the apogee has past?

Ask, and Lord Scott Manley shall answer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFIvKSVRtZ0

Square orbit? I would have laughed if that had come from most other people...

Yeah! I think that would make most Flat Earthers' heads explode!!
« Last post by Peter B on Today at 03:29:37 AM »
I have a question for anyone concerning the mission.  I'm looking at a "top down" ASPECT AND AS OF 1 CST, the MET is 12:13:16 and the spacecraft is approaching the apogee of this orbit.  The is another point on the orbital track that is labelled Distant Retrograde Departure, but it is later than the apogee.  What is the benefit of this burn occurring after the apogee has past?

Square orbit? I would have laughed if that had come from most other people...
« Last post by smartcooky on Today at 03:09:05 AM »

« Last post by Peter B on November 30, 2022, 02:59:39 AM »
Out of interest, would the SLS's first stage be the largest stage ever launched?

Well...apparently it is. Cool!
« Last post by Peter B on November 28, 2022, 03:31:59 PM »
Out of interest, would the SLS's first stage be the largest stage ever launched?
« Last post by bknight on November 28, 2022, 12:20:40 PM »
General Discussion / Re: International Skeptics forum not accepting new members?
« Last post by smartcooky on November 25, 2022, 04:12:52 PM »
According to Darat there is a problem with emails not leaving the server - Darat has contacted Icerat about it. I have PMed Everett with other details
General Discussion / Re: International Skeptics forum not accepting new members?
« Last post by bknight on November 24, 2022, 11:47:57 AM »
I've been trying to register for the International Skeptics forum for about a week now, tried everything I could think of, tried multiple usernames and email programs, the problem isn't at my end but I can't get a registration email, and multiple both the "contact us" and direct email haven't gotten any reply. Is it closed to new members, or if not what's going on?

Thanks.

I am assuming[/] that you have checked your spam/junk folder for the email?

I am a member there so I will pass this on to one of the admins and get back to you

In the meantime, can you tell me the username you have been trying to register under.

You know what assuming means.  8)
« Last post by smartcooky on November 23, 2022, 05:45:24 PM »
I've been trying to register for the International Skeptics forum for about a week now, tried everything I could think of, tried multiple usernames and email programs, the problem isn't at my end but I can't get a registration email, and multiple both the "contact us" and direct email haven't gotten any reply. Is it closed to new members, or if not what's going on?

Thanks.

I am assuming that you have checked your spam/junk folder for the email?

I am a member there so I will pass this on to one of the admins and get back to you

In the meantime, can you tell me the username you have been trying to register under.
General Discussion / International Skeptics forum not accepting new members?
« Last post by Everett on November 23, 2022, 04:26:11 PM »

Thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10