Author Topic: What becomes of old 'friends'..  (Read 478911 times)

Offline jfb

• Mars
Re: What becomes of old 'friends'..
« Reply #1155 on: April 28, 2021, 08:51:00 AM »
LJ hasn't made any reference to his qualifications.
I was referring to timfinch's claim of "Nuclear electrician aboard a fast attack submarine for 12 years" on page #5 of the thread on this forum.   

ETA;  Here. https://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=1444.60

I wasn't  commenting on your post, but rather just commenting on LJ lack of exposing any experience.  Sorry if I implied anything negative.
That thread is closed now. Having followed along, though, it did make me wonder just why it is that the moon hoax crowd cannot grok 3d spatial reasoning at all.

Spatial reasoning, orbital mechanics, photography, perspective,  averages, rates, radiation dose, the difference between EM radiation and charged particles, logarithms, conservation of energy, conservation of momentum - it just all goes sideways.

But...

Tim was definitely not a true HB - I’ve dealt with true believers in other fora and they get nasty at the drop of a hat.  Tim was a troll.  He was deliberately acting like an idiot because it’s fun making the monkeys dance.   

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
« Reply #1156 on: March 24, 2022, 05:14:24 PM »
I’ve just heard that Pascal Xavier (Hunchedback) died earlier this year, I haven’t confirmed this.
Sad if true.

I’ve just had his obituary posted to me:

https://www.libramemoria.com/defunts/pascal-xavier/ec9c2918153d4ca98815ca7e856d1e61?fbclid=IwAR2EsxjKR3P9nseZAhr6neTKyyZJ3mbf6Jx5a9stBU2OXsul8J1_F2Uetas
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 05:21:52 PM by Bryanpoprobson »
"Wise men speak because they have something to say!" "Fools speak, because they have to say something!" (Plato)

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #1157 on: March 25, 2022, 07:37:58 PM »
Not being able to read French do you think he posted that as a ruse?
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #1158 on: March 25, 2022, 10:22:44 PM »
It also could be another Pascal Xavier . People  can share names, after all. Looking up people on Facebook reveals 5 accounts with that name and spelling. Anyone know his birth year for certain?

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #1159 on: March 26, 2022, 03:19:01 AM »
Jarrah White also posted the same obit on the facebook group 'The Moon-Landing Hoax' (a handy place to have all the world's stupid where you can see them). It's run by the same person involved with Jarrah in the twitter spat covered elsewhere on this site about India's imagery.

One of the names leaving tributes is Trevor Weaver, who has a couple of laughable books promoting the hoax.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #1160 on: March 26, 2022, 04:25:24 PM »
His most recent post on Quora was Dec 17th.
https://www.quora.com/profile/Pascal-Xavier/answers
This was the only "place" that I was able to interact without much of his running away.  I don't do FB so I can't comment about his posts there.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #1161 on: March 27, 2022, 01:25:01 AM »

I'm just thinking of the whole fiasco with Doctor Poop over on whatever site that was.  I can't remember anyone else who had such an unhealthy fixation on me.  The circumstances of his employment and (alleged) death as well as the appearance of the brother just made be want to back away slowly without making eye contact.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #1162 on: March 27, 2022, 05:29:06 PM »

I'm just thinking of the whole fiasco with Doctor Poop over on whatever site that was.  I can't remember anyone else who had such an unhealthy fixation on me.  The circumstances of his employment and (alleged) death as well as the appearance of the brother just made be want to back away slowly without making eye contact.

Worse than Jarrah?
Eugene Cernan

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #1163 on: May 06, 2022, 01:23:46 PM »
Any confirmation on hunchedback's death?
Eugene Cernan

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #1164 on: May 07, 2022, 07:09:38 AM »

Aulis has an article:

https://www.aulis.com/pascalrip.htm

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #1165 on: May 07, 2022, 08:45:06 AM »

Aulis has an article:

https://www.aulis.com/pascalrip.htm
Thanks
In the article there is a link to one of his expose on the trajectory of Apollo to miss the most intense part of the VARB.  He injects comments/calculations from astrophysicist Jarra White.   That would be a tip off toward a huge red flag.  I remember back some time ago that one of the other members, I'm not sure who and I were both arguing with hunbacked concerning the upper stage SIV-B of A16.  He was insistent that this alone prove the mission was a fake.  The stage lost ground contact shortly after TEI finished and therefore the propellant venting that occurred from A-13 forward could not have been accomplished.  This venting was to provide a safer distance between the stage and the CSM/LM.  He maintained that without this venting the stage could not hit the Moon.  We attempted to convince him that the trajectory was set so the stage would impact the Moon, providing seismic data to the ground stations placed on the Moon.  No further trajectory would be necessary for this to happen, and re refused to acknowledge that fact.  nd he was a graduate engineer in IIRC astronomical engineering.  Read the article and judge for yourselves.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Ranb

• Mars
« Reply #1166 on: May 07, 2022, 07:13:24 PM »
Bart Sibrel posts on Facebook's Moon-Landing Hoax page.  I posted a link to my YouTube video critiquing his video "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon".  It is awaiting moderator approval. 

Offline Ranb

• Mars
« Reply #1167 on: May 07, 2022, 07:23:27 PM »
Well, after posting about my video critique, I replied to a few posts.  I'm now blocked and unable to go back to the page.  That was fast. 

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #1168 on: May 08, 2022, 03:14:30 AM »
Well, after posting about my video critique, I replied to a few posts.  I'm now blocked and unable to go back to the page.  That was fast.

I visit that group regularly - it really is a huge collection of stupid. You have to wonder how some of them get dressed unaided. I resist the temptation to post because even civilised posters pointing out factual information and correcting the usual misunderstandings get banned as trolls in short order. Might be worth it just to call Sibrel a liar and a fraud though - his latest 'death bed confession' BS is such an obvious fabrication and the idiots just lap it up.

Got a link to your video?

Offline Ranb

• Mars
« Reply #1169 on: May 08, 2022, 10:18:34 AM »
Here;

This is something I made at the start of the pandemic when the Tahuya forest ATV trails and the local rifle range were closed.  I reviewed Sibrel's video and provided comments on each false claim he made.  I posted it on this forum and got some helpful advice along the way.