Apollo Discussions > Clavius Moon Base

Clavius: missing photos

(1/4) > >>

QuietElite:
clavius.org doesnt show pictures anymore which are important for illustration purposes. Does someone know if the website is still maintained ? It would be bad when it stays in that way since it is a great source for hoax claim debunks.

JayUtah:
Yes, the site is still maintained.  The hosting company recently switched to a new virtualization management system and the photos haven't worked right since.  I have a ticket open with them for this problem.

QuietElite:

--- Quote from: JayUtah on October 12, 2017, 05:28:35 PM ---Yes, the site is still maintained.  The hosting company recently switched to a new virtualization management system and the photos haven't worked right since.  I have a ticket open with them for this problem.

--- End quote ---

Ok good to know  :)
It seems that something like that is currently a sprawling problem one the internet. I recently saw on many other websites that there are images missing or that the image is replaced by some sort of "error image".

bknight:
Oh I can see the clamor, images taken down as they are/were fake.  Good luck Jay on getting the fix in place.

Glom:
The layout graphics are gone too.

I checked out the site to link to Occam's Razor because the HB at cosmobaut really needs to understand not jumping to wild conclusions on flimsy pretexts, but it's now just text. No buttons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version