Apollo Discussions > The Hoax Theory

Disproving a hoax believer meta-claim

(1/2) > >>

sts60:
The claim by former member rocky/David C/FatFreddy88/etc. over on JREF is that his spamorama of links is being suppressed by frightened forum moderators afraid of letting his super-duper hoax-bustin' information be presented.  He claimed it couldn't be posted on BAUT, so I posted it there.  Then he said:
I'll bet you couldn't get that posted at ApolloHoaxNet.

This is a testable meta-claim about the hoax.  I propose, similarly to BAUT, to test it right now.

So, here in all its... glory, is The information which rocky says can't be allowed on this board.

Knock yourselves out if anyone actually wants to discuss it.  The important thing is that its existence here by reference proves his claim wrong.  Hooray for empiricism.

raven:
Oh Cosmored.
It's being a long time since I encountered that . . .person.
He's very exhausting to discuss anything with as I recall.

LunarOrbit:
I'm sure if we took the time to look through all of Rocky's posts on the old forum we would find he had posted all of that already.

LunarOrbit:

--- Quote from: raven on April 08, 2012, 01:37:15 PM ---Oh Cosmored.
It's being a long time since I encountered that . . .person.
He's very exhausting to discuss anything with as I recall.

--- End quote ---

He mainly posts links to videos that he thinks prove Apollo was faked, and sometimes the "damning evidence" is something 15 minutes into the video that he just doesn't understand. He ignores responses to his claims and we end up arguing in circles.

RAF:
Are hoax believers just getting stupider??? Why even bother to assert something that can be so easily "debunked"??

It's like there're not even "trying" anymore...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version