Off Topic > General Discussion

International Skeptics forum not accepting new members?

(1/1)

Everett:
I've been trying to register for the International Skeptics forum for about a week now, tried everything I could think of, tried multiple usernames and email programs, the problem isn't at my end but I can't get a registration email, and multiple both the "contact us" and direct email haven't gotten any reply. Is it closed to new members, or if not what's going on?

Thanks.

smartcooky:

--- Quote from: Everett on November 23, 2022, 04:26:11 PM ---I've been trying to register for the International Skeptics forum for about a week now, tried everything I could think of, tried multiple usernames and email programs, the problem isn't at my end but I can't get a registration email, and multiple both the "contact us" and direct email haven't gotten any reply. Is it closed to new members, or if not what's going on?

Thanks.

--- End quote ---

I am assuming that you have checked your spam/junk folder for the email?

I am a member there so I will pass this on to one of the admins and get back to you

In the meantime, can you tell me the username you have been trying to register under.

bknight:

--- Quote from: smartcooky on November 23, 2022, 05:45:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Everett on November 23, 2022, 04:26:11 PM ---I've been trying to register for the International Skeptics forum for about a week now, tried everything I could think of, tried multiple usernames and email programs, the problem isn't at my end but I can't get a registration email, and multiple both the "contact us" and direct email haven't gotten any reply. Is it closed to new members, or if not what's going on?

Thanks.

--- End quote ---

I am assuming[/] that you have checked your spam/junk folder for the email?

I am a member there so I will pass this on to one of the admins and get back to you

In the meantime, can you tell me the username you have been trying to register under.

--- End quote ---

You know what assuming means.  8)

smartcooky:
According to Darat there is a problem with emails not leaving the server - Darat has contacted Icerat about it. I have PMed Everett with other details

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version