Author Topic: Having fun on Twitter with Jarah.  (Read 7570 times)

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
Having fun on Twitter with Jarah.
« on: February 18, 2022, 03:31:58 PM »
Bertieslack having fun with Jarah White on Twitter, feel free to join in.

https://twitter.com/jarrahwhite/status/1494630658463125507?s=12
"Wise men speak because they have something to say!" "Fools speak, because they have to say something!" (Plato)

Offline Obviousman

• Jupiter
Re: Having fun on Twitter with Jarah.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2022, 09:29:25 PM »
I'll read the stuff but won't 'follow' him on Twitter; do NOT want to boost his "popularity" in any way.

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2022, 12:30:19 AM »
I wouldn’t follow him on there either, but if people jump on that thread he could be overwhelmed. 🤣😂
"Wise men speak because they have something to say!" "Fools speak, because they have to say something!" (Plato)

Offline BertieSlack

• Earth
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2022, 02:46:00 AM »
I'll read the stuff but won't 'follow' him on Twitter; do NOT want to boost his "popularity" in any way.

Jarrah thinks he's found evidence of a major solar flare during Apollo 16, and he's directed his 'gotcha' at Jay. I don't know if Jay is on Twitter so this thread might be a suitable forum for Jay to have right-of-reply. I'll post a link to Jarrah's tweet here presently (in a rush right now) - it's currently the one at the top of his feed. It seems Jarrah doesn't know the difference between particulate radiation and EM such as gamma with respect to the health of astronauts inside a space capsule

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2022, 05:12:09 AM »
His conspiracy theory is having to get ever more convoluted and complex to work.

Now he's claiming that the craft at the Apollo 11 landing site photographed by Chandrayaan is genuine, and used to transmit fake video and audio. Presumably it did a sample return as well, and included the 16mm footage. His main issue boils down to "gee it kinda looks funny", in that the lander doesn't look like he thinks it should when really it's all down to lighting.

He's claiming that the Apollo 11 mission report states specifically that Lunar Orbiter V photographed Apollo 11's landing site at 1m resolution, but I can't see that mentioned anywhere (happy to be corrected). He also doesn't recognise that a claimed possible resolution is not necessarily the actual resolution achieved, and it still doesn't explain the appearance of sub 1m objects and features accurately depicted in Hasselblad and 16mm images.

When India finally release the actual OHRC images (not the poor quality powerpoint slide versions we've had so far), the rush to claim photoshopping is inevitable - his claim that their images go via NASA is just laying the groundwork for that.

India's imagery from both Chandrayaan-1 and 2 confirm not just machinery but human activity at Apollo sites. Jarrah has no answer for that.

Offline BertieSlack

• Earth
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2022, 06:18:23 AM »
Now he's claiming that the craft at the Apollo 11 landing site photographed by Chandrayaan is genuine, and used to transmit fake video and audio.

It really is bare assertion assertion fallacy to hand-wave into existence an entirely new class of spacecraft that nobody has ever seen. And these things would be BIG: the size of an Apollo LM. So I wonder if Jarrah has a view as to how, when & where these things were launched. Surely the only US rocket we know of capable of sending that mass to the Moon with fuel for a soft landing would be a Saturn V? What would his fellow Aulis contributor Oleg Pokrovsky would have to say to that? After all, he 'proved' that the Saturn V wasn't powerful enough.

Offline BertieSlack

• Earth
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2022, 07:17:08 AM »
I'll post a link to Jarrah's tweet here presently......

Here it is: https://twitter.com/JarrahWhite/status/1494632563838980099

Didn't Apollo 16 carry a biostack experiment with radiation measurement capability? It would be interesting to see the results of that.

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2022, 07:41:27 AM »
Now he's claiming that the craft at the Apollo 11 landing site photographed by Chandrayaan is genuine, and used to transmit fake video and audio.

It really is bare assertion assertion fallacy to hand-wave into existence an entirely new class of spacecraft that nobody has ever seen. And these things would be BIG: the size of an Apollo LM. So I wonder if Jarrah has a view as to how, when & where these things were launched. Surely the only US rocket we know of capable of sending that mass to the Moon with fuel for a soft landing would be a Saturn V? What would his fellow Aulis contributor Oleg Pokrovsky would have to say to that? After all, he 'proved' that the Saturn V wasn't powerful enough.

He's also conveniently ignoring the LRRR and shadow from the PSEP - clearly visible in the Chandrayaan-2 image.

And just for fun, here's the LRO image taken under similar lighting showing the same apparent three legged lander - it's lighting Jarrah, nothing else.

Offline BertieSlack

• Earth
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2022, 08:40:18 AM »
It's lighting Jarrah, nothing else.

Do you want to make the video, or shall I?

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2022, 08:42:17 AM »
I kind of already did, but you are so much better at them (and it's also missing the PSEP and LRRR reference, and the LRO direct comparison):

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2022, 09:03:59 PM »

He's also conveniently ignoring the LRRR and shadow from the PSEP - clearly visible in the Chandrayaan-2 image.

And just for fun, here's the LRO image taken under similar lighting showing the same apparent three legged lander - it's lighting Jarrah, nothing else.

After all these years of HB nonsense, the Blunder STILL doesn't understand anything about light and shadow.
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2022, 09:07:18 PM »
His conspiracy theory is having to get ever more convoluted and complex to work.

Once you are forced to hypothesise whole new technologies to keep your conspiracy possible, you have stepped over into the realm of magic, requiring of you a deep and abiding faith in things you can never know.
- S. G. Collins
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline benparry

• Mars
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2022, 01:20:39 PM »
He's posted it on a Facebook Group called Moon Truth too. I follow this group although i'm not a member. I've sent a link to this thread to a guy i speak to who is on there

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2022, 03:26:25 AM »
India's high resolution OHRC images are out - here's a quick screen grab of Apollo 11:

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2022, 03:38:07 AM »
And 12...