Off Topic > Other Conspiracy Theories

I cracked the government-big pharma vaccine conspiracy

(1/8) > >>

Northern Lurker:
Hi all!

Today I was taking a shower when I got an epiphany. There really is sort of conspiracy driving the vaccinations: both the government and the big pharma want to maximally profit from children.

Vaccinating them ensures they stay healthy and grow up to be good tax payers and stay alive long enough to get diseases like diabetes II, ulcers, hypercholestromia, hypertension, cancer, Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. Vaccines are cheap, the real profit comes from long treatments to aforementioned diseases.

Lurky

raven:

--- Quote from: Northern Lurker on January 23, 2019, 04:28:34 PM ---Hi all!

Today I was taking a shower when I got an epiphany. There really is sort of conspiracy driving the vaccinations: both the government and the big pharma want to maximally profit from children.

Vaccinating them ensures they stay healthy and grow up to be good tax payers and stay alive long enough to get diseases like diabetes II, ulcers, hypercholestromia, hypertension, cancer, Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. Vaccines are cheap, the real profit comes from long treatments to aforementioned diseases.

Lurky

--- End quote ---
*Gasp* The fiends! What horrors will they think of next!

bknight:
Of course there are immediate benefits to most of the vaccines to include with your list of long term effects.

onebigmonkey:
I saw a genuinely serious post by on a flat Earth facebook thread by someone who had bought into pretty much every conspiracy meme going, where she wholeheartedly agreed with a satirical report that said that vaccines had been proven to give people grey hair and wrinkled skin.

gillianren:
I was astonished when my faith-healing aunt came out in vocal support of vaccination on my Facebook page.  Then I realized . . . Aunt Karla's old enough to remember polio.  And when you just got measles and mumps and so forth.  She knows the difference; of course she prefers vaccination.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version