Off Topic > Tech Support

Two New Users

<< < (2/4) > >>

Bryanpoprobson:
Cheers.. :) I hope he provides some good sport lol. :)

smartcooky:

--- Quote from: Bryanpoprobson on September 03, 2017, 05:28:33 AM ---The hoax believer is a "Photographic expert" who thinks he knows more than he does,
--- End quote ---

Oh goody!. He will run into a few people here who ARE photographic experts, including Kiwi and myself (both of us having been professionals in the trade).

Geordie:

--- Quote from: Bryanpoprobson on September 04, 2017, 12:41:09 PM ---Cheers.. :) I hope he provides some good sport lol. :)

--- End quote ---
You have created a Golem, "[...] a highly mutable metaphor with seemingly limitless symbolism. [... I]t has been used to connote war, [...] isolation, [...] and despair."

"[... I]t is often used today as a metaphor for a brainless lunk or entity who [...] is hostile to his [master] under [un]controlled conditions."
   (Cooper, Marilyn.  ''Moment Magazine''.  17 July 2017.

But be careful: In one version of this story, the rabbi had to resort to trickery to deactivate it, whereupon it crumbled upon its creator and crushed him.
   (Gelbin, Cathy S. Introduction to "The Golem Returns".)

;D

onebigmonkey:
I've had a query from a metabunk member saying his application here hasn't been approved? He is 'James Mercer' on that forum and may have applied twice.

LunarOrbit:
I don't see any users with that name. I may have mistaken the account for a spammer and rejected it. Please ask him to register again with the same name so I can approve his account.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version