Announcements > Announcements

Banned members

<< < (2/28) > >>

Glom:
Glad that's over.  Way too much attention was being diverted away from the primary topic.

DataCable:
So, wait.... does this mean I won't be getting his detailed, point-by-point rebuttal to my completely unsubstantiated assertion that John Fitzgerald Kennedy was, in fact, a holographic projection controlled by Adolf Hitler using alien technology captured by the Illuminati Society?

Not Myself:
Gad, it's a bit of a soap opera trying to keep track of who's who  :(

bobdude11:

--- Quote from: DataCable on July 19, 2012, 10:35:58 PM ---So, wait.... does this mean I won't be getting his detailed, point-by-point rebuttal to my completely unsubstantiated assertion that John Fitzgerald Kennedy was, in fact, a holographic projection controlled by Adolf Hitler using alien technology captured by the Illuminati Society?

--- End quote ---
I see the fallacy in this already - I know for a fact that the Illuminati do not have holographic projectors. I have the uncle of a friend of the sister of a man with a dog that belongs to a lady who married to the first cousin of a man that once worked for NASA. I will post his wife's mother's email confirming this once he gives me the ok.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

AtomicDog:

--- Quote from: LunarOrbit on July 18, 2012, 08:19:25 PM ---profmunkin has been banned.

1) He is a sock-puppet of a previously banned member of the old forum (Playdor). This alone is normally grounds for an instant ban, but I guess I was in a forgiving mood.

2) After being banned from the old forum he asked Proboards to delete all of his posts. While this is apparently allowed under Proboards rules, I consider it a cowardly act of vandalism.

3) Refusing to defend his claims in the JFK - 3 shooters 6 shots thread. More cowardice. If you aren't willing to stand behind your claims while using an alias on the internet then what does that say about the kind of person you are?

--- End quote ---

You might want to check his profile. He was active on October 16, 2012.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version