Author Topic: A few simple questions for conspiracy theorists  (Read 270828 times)

Offline Dr.Acula

• Mars
Re: A few simple questions for conspiracy theorists
« Reply #330 on: February 04, 2015, 02:50:59 PM »

Doh.,.need to pay better attention....I blame it on my impending colonoscapy,..,seriously, I'm in the out patient waiting room awaiting the procedure as I speak.,..wish me luck

Take my best wishes.
Nice words aren't always true and true words aren't always nice - Laozi

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #331 on: February 04, 2015, 03:15:39 PM »

Doh.,.need to pay better attention....I blame it on my impending colonoscapy,..,seriously, I'm in the out patient waiting room awaiting the procedure as I speak.,..wish me luck

Take my best wishes.

That's not all he's about to take...

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #332 on: February 04, 2015, 04:02:02 PM »
Why do people, like you, feel the need to lie to make your case? Why do you pretend to be engineers, scientists, or doctors when you very clearly are not?
So instead of presenting evidence that Apollo was faked, you chose to insult EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD WITH PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS, by calling them liars??

Reported...
The text you quoted was from LunarOrbit, not Romulus.  I believe the gist of Romulus' response was that he and some number of other hoax-believers  are qualified to interpret the Apollo record.

LOL, been there done that. The worst part is the drinking of the gloopy muck beforehand resulting in the world falling out of your bottom. If you are in the waiting room the worst is quite literally behind you.

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #333 on: February 04, 2015, 11:41:20 PM »
Just don't type anything for the record (which is just about everything you post anywhere on the Internet) until the Versed has completely worn off.

When I got home from mine, I had a phone conversation with my parents that later I didn't even remember having. Freaked out my mom, even when I reassured her that amnesia is the expected and desired effect.

Offline ineluki

• Earth
« Reply #334 on: February 05, 2015, 09:31:29 AM »
About all that can be said in response to this is a)I don't lie, EVER for any reason,

http://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=767.msg26364#msg26364

I might have believed one additional post after his announcement to leave, but eleven?

Then again, perhaps it was just another example of him not actually understanding the words he was using... as he has demonstrated before

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #335 on: February 05, 2015, 10:00:15 AM »
Knowing who it is, I wouldn't be surprised if those 11 posts are nothing but insults, vulgarity, racism and antisemitism.
-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
 -Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
 -There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.

Offline nomuse

• Jupiter
« Reply #336 on: February 05, 2015, 12:58:44 PM »
And the lovely punctuation finally showed. I was waiting for it.

Besides those eleven posts, he's found time to write several long rambling posts at GLP where he describes his great victory over the nest of liars here. Boring even the locals there, who basically ignored him.

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #337 on: February 05, 2015, 01:11:14 PM »
Any links for GLP?  My karma level could use a boost from reporting his vulgarity-infused posts.  You can always count on him for that.

Offline nomuse

• Jupiter
« Reply #338 on: February 05, 2015, 01:25:00 PM »
I just search for "Moon."

Yes -- that is the secret that so befuddles IDW and the like, who think I have top-secret NASA software tracking all their posts. I just drop by every few weeks when I'm really bored, and search for "Moon."

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #339 on: February 05, 2015, 01:47:22 PM »
I do the same but the search on GLP is horrid.  Sometimes it works and sometimes I've seen threads on the front page not show up in the search.  I'm not finding anything recent with comments from him.

Offline nomuse

• Jupiter
« Reply #340 on: February 05, 2015, 01:54:13 PM »
That's part of the fun, though!

Since IDW is unable to make bookmarks or "open new tab" work, he is utterly dependent on the search function whenever a thread he's trying to post to moves off the first page.

Cuing an immediate round of accusations of censorship and post-hiding and other nefarious efforts to keep him from posting what he could have just put in the last post.

Offline Al Johnston

• Earth
« Reply #341 on: February 05, 2015, 02:01:02 PM »

Since IDW is unable to make bookmarks or "open new tab" work, he is utterly dependent on the search function whenever a thread he's trying to post to moves off the first page.

Cuing an immediate round of accusations of censorship and post-hiding and other nefarious efforts to keep him from posting what he could have just put in the last post.

Really?

How does he even turn his computer on?
"Cheer up!" they said. "It could be worse!" they said.
So I did.
And it was.

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #342 on: February 05, 2015, 02:03:22 PM »

Really?

How does he even turn his computer on?

We have to re-enable the power button.

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #343 on: February 05, 2015, 02:04:55 PM »

I have noticed that.
It doesn't bother me much because I just go there for humor and rarely post.  I only log into my account to report posts for karma.

Offline nomuse

• Jupiter
« Reply #344 on: February 05, 2015, 02:08:23 PM »
I've been kicked off for months at a time in what I assume are mass IP bannings. I don't even bother to email anymore...just enjoy the time away.