Author Topic: ExCel and Word  (Read 4201 times)

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
ExCel and Word
« on: February 14, 2015, 05:28:00 PM »
I'm writing a question sheet for students, and I am trying to write the questions in word using numbers from Excel. Does anyone know how to keep ExCel always on top so I don't spend my time toggling between ExCel and Word.

Duh question I know. I've done this before, but Help isn't really helping, despite various searches.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
Re: ExCel and Word
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 05:53:20 PM »
You could connect a second monitor, and move excel to that screen. You'll soon fall in love with the extended workspace.
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 06:00:40 PM »
You'll soon fall in love with the extended workspace.

It is Valentine's day I guess  ;D ;D ;D
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

Offline Philthy

• Venus
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 06:02:06 PM »
Starting with Win7, press and hold the Windows key then press either the right or left arrow key. Word or Excel will use the left or right side of the screen. Do the same for the other program, press and hold the Window Key using the opposite arrow key.

Phil
The capacity of conspiracy theorists to deny science and hand-wave away evidence is infinite, as is their level of stupid. -- Smartcooky

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 06:03:50 PM »
Starting with Win7, press and hold the Windows key then press either the right or left arrow key. Word or Excel will use the left or right side of the screen. Do the same for the other program, press and hold the Window Key using the opposite arrow key.

Everyday is a learning day, that helps enormously. Thanks.