Off Topic > Other Conspiracy Theories

The conspiracies of FAIL

(1/6) > >>

RedneckR0nin:
Just a place where I will post the ones of entertainment value or at least the videos. Be forewarned though....this may reduce your intellect level by at least 2 points.

I'll start it off with my most favorite character the BeePeee guy. He believes in his infinite wisdom that the oil spilled there has affected the environment(DUH) but his information sharing I don't think is getting anyone to do anything but laugh at him..always great for  laugh. Everything is about eating itself. ;D

RedneckR0nin:
Who was responsible for 9/11...not the jews, or Bush, or Silverstein or anyone else....but aliens...that is right...aliens...well she doesn't know for SURE it was them but knows they were there.
This one hurts my head badly...if you can make it all the way through your a god

BazBear:
Well she's right about it being done by aliens...

But I'd guess 18 Saudis and 1 Yemeni aren't exactly the extraterrestrial sort she means.

ka9q:
And every one of these people is entitled to one vote, the same as you and me...

Frightening, isn't it?

SolusLupus:
Funnily enough, ka9q, people can seem otherwise normal and intelligent, and be able to hold a non-crazy conversation about religion, politics, etc., and then suddenly devolve into crazy over certain subjects.

The Timecube guy, Gene Ray, was said to have been the same way.  Normal guy, but ask him about Timecube, he doesn't seen normal; any other subject, he was fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version