Apollo Discussions > The Hoax Theory

What becomes of old 'friends'..

<< < (237/237)

Bryanpoprobson:
Expattaffy is threatening Bertieslack and I 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

easy way to settle this. Obviously you and slack must have a contact at NASA.
My offer, for ten thousand quid I will take down my channel and delete every video and never bother them again, Not accepted means 200 stored videos will go back online. many on you

My reply…..

me
To
expat taffy
19 Dec at 21:03
Who would give you that kind of money? You are a complete idiot who’s arguments are based on ridiculous notions. You can’t even see properly you silly man. Do you honestly think, any one in NASA even knows who you are? You are a deluded self important moron.

bknight:

--- Quote from: Bryanpoprobson on December 19, 2022, 04:27:06 PM ---Expattaffy is threatening Bertieslack and I 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

easy way to settle this. Obviously you and slack must have a contact at NASA.
My offer, for ten thousand quid I will take down my channel and delete every video and never bother them again, Not accepted means 200 stored videos will go back online. many on you

My reply…..

me
To
expat taffy
19 Dec at 21:03
Who would give you that kind of money? You are a complete idiot who’s arguments are based on ridiculous notions. You can’t even see properly you silly man. Do you honestly think, any one in NASA even knows who you are? You are a deluded self important moron.

--- End quote ---

Very obvious if one listens to him with the nauseating voice.

Peter B:
He's lately been targeting Dave McKeegan, a photographer who's posted some good videos about Apollo and about flat earth.

Bryanpoprobson:

--- Quote from: Peter B on December 20, 2022, 03:10:22 AM ---He's lately been targeting Dave McKeegan, a photographer who's posted some good videos about Apollo and about flat earth.

--- End quote ---

I saw that, I’m actually in Thailand on holiday at the moment, that was mentioned by another YouTuber. Taffy has subsequently flooded me with emails.

gillianren:
And after all, who doesn't have a spare "ten thousand quid" sitting around?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version