Off Topic > Other Conspiracy Theories

Chemtrails. The reality.

(1/45) > >>

advancedboy:
I would also like to start a topic on chemtrails as I have been researching the topic for some time, and I have an opinion with some evidence to support it. Before gong into it, what are your strongest points against or for it. I will join you later, once you have come up with your ideas.

Chew:
There are no points, strong or otherwise, for it. All there is is people completely ignorant of meteorology hearing about chemtrials for the first time and for once in their small pathetic lives finally look up in the sky and completely misinterpret what they see.

Echnaton:

--- Quote from: advancedboy on June 16, 2012, 03:29:06 PM ---I would also like to start a topic on chemtrails as I have been researching the topic for some time, and I have an opinion with some evidence to support it. Before gong into it, what are your strongest points against or for it. I will join you later, once you have come up with your ideas.

--- End quote ---

The strongest point against chemtrails is that there is no evidence to support the contention that they exist. No matter what you think you have uncovered, the odds that you have anything constituting proof of chemtrails is a long shot.   You are certainly free to discuss what you believe, but if you do, expect a skeptical audience to make a critical appraisal of your presentation. 

Andromeda:

--- Quote from: advancedboy on June 16, 2012, 03:29:06 PM ---I would also like to start a topic on chemtrails as I have been researching the topic for some time, and I have an opinion with some evidence to support it. Before gong into it, what are your strongest points against or for it. I will join you later, once you have come up with your ideas.

--- End quote ---

Um, no.  That's not how this works.  If you have something to present, then please present it.

Jason Thompson:
You've barely been here 24 hours, 'advancedboy', and you are growing tiresome already. If you wish to discuss chemtrails then just get on with it. Stop dancing around and playing games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version