Announcements > Announcements

Banned members

<< < (27/28) > >>

LunarOrbit:
I have banned cambo for pushing the dangerous conspiracy theory that the COVID-19 virus is not as deadly as it is made out to be, and that it is being hyped up by the government and/or media for political reasons. I will not allow conspiracy theories that could endanger people.

I have banned MBDK for no other reason than because I don't like him. I'm a tolerant guy, and I have put up with countless conspiracy theorists over the years even though I strongly disagree with them. But I can't deal with people like MBDK right now.

Ranb:

--- Quote from: LunarOrbit on March 30, 2020, 06:41:24 PM ---I have banned MBDK for no other reason than because I don't like him.
--- End quote ---
I think there should be a better reason required for banning someone, than this one.

LunarOrbit:

--- Quote from: Ranb on March 30, 2020, 09:18:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: LunarOrbit on March 30, 2020, 06:41:24 PM ---I have banned MBDK for no other reason than because I don't like him.
--- End quote ---
I think there should be a better reason required for banning someone, than this one.

--- End quote ---

I put up with him insulting the other members of the forum for months, and finally had enough today. Good enough?

gillianren:
I mean, perhaps ironically, he was showing textbook conspiracist behaviour--he was constantly moving goalposts, he was accusing us of being blind to the truth, and if he didn't use the word "sheeple," it was definitely on the horizon.

NthBrick:

--- Quote from: Ranb on March 30, 2020, 09:18:01 PM ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I'm not necessarily sure about MBDK based on my reading of the conversations.

That said, our favorite moron cambo had it coming. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version