Announcements > Announcements

Banned members

<< < (3/28) > >>

LunarOrbit:
He tried (unsuccessfully) to login three times and the forum counts that as activity. Bans only prevent people from logging in or registering new accounts.

LunarOrbit:
Edwardwb1001 has been banned for trolling (which he even admitted to) and for insulting the other members of the forum.

--- Quote from: Edwardwb1001 on November 11, 2012, 10:27:28 AM ---I'm surprised that no members have twigged on why I've asked for the exact resolution capabilities of the LRO. Not so smart after all it seems...Nevermind, I'm sure I'll get my 'marching orders' (as suggested by a particular member) before I actually get around to coming to the point of my question - and you all know how long THAT might take! Of course, I only keep members waiting because I derive tremendous satisfaction from the attention obtained therefrom.

--- End quote ---

Andromeda:
He went into meltdown faster than I expected.

LunarOrbit:
He was more interested in a fight than a discussion. He's probably surprised that it took this long.

When will the few remaining hoax believers learn that we are more than willing to discuss the hoax theory with them IF they can remain civil and stop playing games?

Andromeda:
Probably they never will.  I'm not convinced anyone truly examines the evidence and believes in the Hoax - I suspect these people neither know nor care what happened but are using it as a convenient excuse to start fights.

The "I'm going to make you wait for my ideas" is very annoying though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version