Author Topic: I've found a broken link in the Bibliography.  (Read 12928 times)

Offline Ishkabibble

• Earth
  • The Truth is Out There...
I've found a broken link in the Bibliography.
« on: October 03, 2015, 12:39:56 PM »
Specifically, a link that goes to something else other than what it purports to be.

I clicked on the "Bibliography" link, and then "Web" and then on the "lunaranomalies.com" link in the "DEBUNKING" section. I tried it twice, in two different browsers.

It goes to this:

You don't "believe" that the lunar landings happened. You either understand the science or you don't.

If the lessons of history teach us any one thing, it is that no one learns the lessons that history teaches...

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
Re: I've found a broken link in the Bibliography.
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 12:54:14 PM »
Yeah, pretty much everything in the Bibliography section is an external link, which (after 15 years of doing this site) are not ever guaranteed to remain static and valid.  Thanks, I'll check out all the external links and make sure they work.  The ongoing bane of the webmaster...

BTW, I got it set up so that posts in this forum pop up on my new wearable, which is pretty handy.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 01:10:05 PM »
Yeah, pretty much everything in the Bibliography section is an external link, which (after 15 years of doing this site) are not ever guaranteed to remain static and valid.  Thanks, I'll check out all the external links and make sure they work.  The ongoing bane of the webmaster...

BTW, I got it set up so that posts in this forum pop up on my new wearable, which is pretty handy.
There won't be any peace for you now!!
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Ishkabibble

• Earth
  • The Truth is Out There...
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 04:07:15 PM »
Jay, I'm sorry to have added to your workload.

I just linked to a few of the links from your webpage on a space forum I belong to, and I didn't want anyone else to go there and end up finding out about spray foam insulation...  :o
You don't "believe" that the lunar landings happened. You either understand the science or you don't.

If the lessons of history teach us any one thing, it is that no one learns the lessons that history teaches...