Author Topic: jr Knowing's faked Apollo visuals  (Read 43042 times)

Offline bknight

• Neptune
Re: jr Knowing's faked Apollo visuals
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2019, 12:31:33 PM »
Did we ever determine if hunchbacked is a real degree-holding engineer?

Whatever he is currently he is spilling nonsense all over a lot of Facebook groups.

Allan is he still on the one we used to chat on

I quite FB, so I'll take you guys information.  He has been very quite on Quora though.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2019, 03:10:00 PM »

let me guess he hasn't changed his mind.

Of course not. It would be the same as cutting an arm or a leg off for him. He has invested so much of his self and his sense of identity in the hoaxworld, he can't quit even if he tried.
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2019, 03:30:23 PM »

let me guess he hasn't changed his mind.

Of course not. It would be the same as cutting an arm or a leg off for him. He has invested so much of his self and his sense of identity in the hoaxworld, he can't quit even if he tried.
He posted this being critical of the blunder a couple of months ago.  I guess attempting to "bring him back into the hard core HB's.".   I may/may not have watched it, but it wasn't interesting enough for me to remember.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2019, 03:32:21 PM »
I suggest getting back on target with jr.  I posted a link to a hunch backed thread in post yesterday evening.
Eugene Cernan

Offline benparry

• Mars
« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2019, 03:05:33 AM »
From what i've read he won't be back will he !!

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2019, 07:02:14 AM »

Doubtful since his beliefs got whacked 7 years ago.  :)
Eugene Cernan

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2019, 06:03:21 PM »
AFAIK, he can return whenever he likes if he answers the pending questions. Even with a concession, if he has nothing else.

Seems he just doesn't want to.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #97 on: September 24, 2019, 07:09:59 PM »
I would venture to guess that the experience Jr Knowing wishes to have is not the customary experience here.  So if he does return and does pass the gatekeeper criteria, it will be with a barely eligible response.  Then as soon as possible, he will start doing what he has been doing up until now, which is essentially preaching from a pulpit.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2019, 08:12:36 PM »
I've been informed by Jr. that his response to the questions is imminent. But we'll see...

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #99 on: September 29, 2019, 01:10:31 PM »
I've been informed by Jr. that his response to the questions is imminent. But we'll see...

The response requested is always 'imminent' We've heard that before. The difference is that now nothing that JR tries to write that isn't this 'imminent' response isn't getting through moderation, so he can't deflect attention and then claim we're tying him up with the other discussion he is trying to have. It is therefore unlikely that any such reponse will ever materialise.

But here's the thing about this: the question is literally 'what evidence led you to believe the pictures are fake', and anyone who has reached that conclusion by any rational means should already have that evidence and response to hand, because it would necessarily have come before the conclusion. There should not be any 'imminence' or delay or need for obfuscation to the response. Anyone making a claim should be able to answer that basic question without hesitation. That JR has not responded, even when pressed by moderation to do so, suggests he doesn't have that answer, which indicates only that his claim is not one he reached by any actual objective examination of evidence that he can present to an audience.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline MBDK

• Earth
  • BANNED
« Reply #100 on: September 29, 2019, 01:31:38 PM »
But here's the thing about this: the question is literally 'what evidence led you to believe the pictures are fake', and anyone who has reached that conclusion by any rational means should already have that evidence and response to hand, because it would necessarily have come before the conclusion. There should not be any 'imminence' or delay or need for obfuscation to the response. Anyone making a claim should be able to answer that basic question without hesitation. That JR has not responded, even when pressed by moderation to do so, suggests he doesn't have that answer, which indicates only that his claim is not one he reached by any actual objective examination of evidence that he can present to an audience.
Logically well stated.  He also seems to hold a different definition of "imminent" than I do.
"It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to." - W. C. Fields

"Laugh-a while you can, monkey-boy." - Lord John Whorfin

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #101 on: September 29, 2019, 01:57:10 PM »
Well stated, everyone.  If someone can't immediately state the evidence that led them to that conclusion, it means the conclusion was not based on evidence.  And that means it is not likely to be unseated by contrary evidence.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline NthBrick

• Venus
« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2019, 09:35:46 PM »

Huh. Either he's not answering the questions and hence not getting through moderation, or his idea of "imminent" comes from the crazy guys on the street holding "the end is nigh!" signs.

Offline Dalhousie

• Jupiter
« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2019, 05:59:20 PM »

Huh. Either he's not answering the questions and hence not getting through moderation, or his idea of "imminent" comes from the crazy guys on the street holding "the end is nigh!" signs.

You meant the extinction rebellion folks gluing themselves to roads?

Offline NthBrick

• Venus
« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2019, 12:50:41 AM »

You meant the extinction rebellion folks gluing themselves to roads?
My thoughts were a little more on hardcore street preachers and/or the hecklers you find outside any fair, sports game, etc. Alternatively, flat earthers and hoax nuts who keep moving the goalposts for the "imminent" reveal of the round earth/moon landing deception that's never going to happen.