Apollo Discussions > The Hoax Theory

Today I Found Out video about hoax

(1/4) > >>

Peter B:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=CqfMv3kYrp8

Not a bad video, a couple of little errors.

And lots of wingnuts in the comments...!

PDI-11:
I think that video is fake! Other than a few obvious cuts, the narrator talks continuously and never pauses to take a breath.  :) Forget about the probability of the moon landing. How did the narrator do that?!

I checked the playback speed many times to make sure it was at normal speed. There is literally hardly a moment without any narration. Maybe the video was recording as a slower speed, then sped it up for the playback, but the editor got the speed wrong (or did it on purpose to make us suspicious.)

Jeff Raven:

--- Quote from: PDI-11 on July 12, 2022, 01:41:34 PM ---I think that video is fake! Other than a few obvious cuts, the narrator talks continuously and never pauses to take a breath.  :) Forget about the probability of the moon landing. How did the narrator do that?!

I checked the playback speed many times to make sure it was at normal speed. There is literally hardly a moment without any narration. Maybe the video was recording as a slower speed, then sped it up for the playback, but the editor got the speed wrong (or did it on purpose to make us suspicious.)

--- End quote ---

Silly, he's using the same equipment that the astronauts used to breathe on the Moon, survive the hellish radiation of space and the Van Allen belts, and also allowed Nixon to phone another celestial body.  C'mon, that's obvious!    ;D

Jeff Raven:

--- Quote from: Peter B on July 12, 2022, 08:02:33 AM ---https://youtube.com/watch?v=CqfMv3kYrp8

Not a bad video, a couple of little errors.

And lots of wingnuts in the comments...!

--- End quote ---

Yeah, saw this one one a couple days ago, and have been very tempted to create a login for YT just to address the knuckleheads. Not only did they obviously not watch the video (they ask about things that were specifically addressed) but they are just spouting the same, tired rhetoric.

Ranb:
That Youtube channel is entertaining, but I think they are rather lax in fact checking some of the subjects they discuss.  I used to be subscribed to that channel, but lost interest due to their "style over substance" way of doing things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version