Apollo Discussions > The Hoax Theory

What becomes of old 'friends'..

<< < (236/237) > >>

Ranb:

--- Quote from: benparry on May 10, 2022, 11:48:29 AM ---Can you let me have a link to the page you mean Ranb. I have been in a few groups over the years but none where Bart has been a member

--- End quote ---
I think it is the link that onebigmonkey posted, but I'm blocked so I'm not sure.

All of my group comments from May 7th and most of the individual comments from the 7th are blocked, so I can't tell where they were posted at.

benparry:

--- Quote from: Ranb on May 10, 2022, 08:09:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: benparry on May 10, 2022, 11:48:29 AM ---Can you let me have a link to the page you mean Ranb. I have been in a few groups over the years but none where Bart has been a member

--- End quote ---
I think it is the link that onebigmonkey posted, but I'm blocked so I'm not sure.

All of my group comments from May 7th and most of the individual comments from the 7th are blocked, so I can't tell where they were posted at.

--- End quote ---

There are quite a few groups / pages on there. A lot of the same people post. Unfortunately i am blocked from a few. Allan F is in a good one where the host actually is a believer but is quite happy to allow people to pollute the internet with their own crap. You will never win a debate on FB

benparry:

--- Quote from: bknight on May 10, 2022, 07:33:00 PM ---Well that is one of the reasons I dropped FB, one of the happiest internet days of my internet life.

--- End quote ---

It is usefull for lots of things. Unfortunately one of those things is hiding from everyone else lol

gillianren:
I use it a lot in what I'm given to understand is an actually healthy way--I keep up with people I genuinely care about, basically none of whom are showing off how great their lives are.  Though right now, I am also Not Arguing with an aunt of mine about politics, because I otherwise like her, and she's my only link to my mom's side of the family in a lot of ways, my mom's side of the family having pretty much fallen out of touch with one another after Grandma died.

Count Zero:

--- Quote from: onebigmonkey on May 07, 2022, 07:09:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: bknight on May 06, 2022, 01:23:46 PM ---Any confirmation on hunchedback's death?

--- End quote ---

Aulis has an article:

https://www.aulis.com/pascalrip.htm

--- End quote ---

In that case, he's probably still alive.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version