Author Topic: A few simple questions for conspiracy theorists  (Read 270786 times)

Offline Mag40

• Mars
Re: A few simple questions for conspiracy theorists
« Reply #135 on: April 14, 2013, 02:26:51 PM »
So you provide evidence, and I comment on it.

Oh, I doubt that....but what the heck. Eat this one. A while ago I came across a piece of footage that shows the astronauts digging out some regolith. Somebody speeded the video up....so that the stuff falls at Earth gravitational speed, unfortunately the astronauts didn't take too kindly to the same speed and now look just a little on the odd side.

Plus a supplemental video from one of the members here:

I keenly await your informed response as to how this was faked.

Offline geo7863

• Venus
« Reply #136 on: April 14, 2013, 02:27:07 PM »
I am a believer in the Hoax theorie, and I will not lie.

Let's test that, shall we?

Are you Heiwa? Yes or no?

(Hint: I know the answer.)

You can see his IP address cant you you old dawg?  ;D

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #137 on: April 14, 2013, 02:29:18 PM »

Not conclusive, as anybody can route their connection through a proxy server, and thereby 'appear' all over the world.
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #138 on: April 14, 2013, 02:31:31 PM »
Not conclusive, as anybody can route their connection through a proxy server, and thereby 'appear' all over the world.

Pretty conclusive in this case seeing that it's not a proxy server.
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline geo7863

• Venus
« Reply #139 on: April 14, 2013, 02:33:57 PM »

Fair enough but say Heiwa's old posts have an IP address annotated which LO can see and 'believer' has the same IP address, what is the chance of a proxy server choosing that IP address?  can you specify an IP address through a proxy?

edited to add.....well LO answered the question :D

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #140 on: April 14, 2013, 02:37:22 PM »
If he was using a proxy server, wouldn't that technically mean he was lying? There are legitimate reasons to use a proxy, sure, but isn't it still technically lying to mask your true IP?
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline geo7863

• Venus
« Reply #141 on: April 14, 2013, 02:38:00 PM »

Pretty conclusive in this case seeing that it's not a proxy server.

He could be a lodger living in Heiwa's house  ;D

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #142 on: April 14, 2013, 02:39:20 PM »
I only know some people use proxy servers to hide their real identity on various boards, where their real IP has been banned. I haven't really NEEDED the information, but I'm aware it's possible. And I'm sure, after having read a lot of the old threads over the last few days, that some banned users pop right back in, just under a new name, and most likely another IP address.
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline Mag40

• Mars
« Reply #143 on: April 14, 2013, 02:41:05 PM »
It was about integrity, why the 'believers' are such a lying bunch.

Oh the irony never stops. Coming from the deluded 'engineer' who has trouble with physics, proving his claim for 'da big reward' and who alters his webpage when corrected by people who know what they are talking about......that is real funny.

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #144 on: April 14, 2013, 02:43:08 PM »

No, I don't. The one making the claim is NASA, and you all. So you provide evidence, and I comment on it. But this thread was not about that subject. It was about integrity, why the 'believers' are such a lying bunch.

I have provided lots of evidence. You can read it all in the link in my sig. Until you have, you have no business calling me a liar. When you've read it, you'll have no business calling me a liar, because everything on there is true.

Offline darren r

• Earth
« Reply #145 on: April 14, 2013, 02:44:38 PM »
There's a chant sung by English football fans when the previously noisy opposition crowd is silenced by their team conceding a goal :

Oh, it's all gone quiet over there!

(to the tune of "She'll be coming round the mountain")
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 02:47:00 PM by darren r »
" I went to the God D**n Moon!" Byng Gordon, 8th man on the Moon.

Offline geo7863

• Venus
« Reply #146 on: April 14, 2013, 02:46:57 PM »

Oh the irony never stops. Coming from the deluded 'engineer' who has trouble with physics, proving his claim for 'da big reward' and who alters his webpage when corrected by people who know what they are talking about......that is real funny.

Its not Irony, its downright dishonesty. A Liar calling honest people liars... fills me with disgust!

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #147 on: April 14, 2013, 02:47:48 PM »

Its not Irony, its downright dishonesty. A Liar calling honest people liars... fills me with disgust!

But it is consistent.

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #148 on: April 14, 2013, 02:49:01 PM »
I am not Heiwa, but I read about his reward for a couple of subjects. I must say I like very much his way of thinking and putting forward some questions for the real 'believers'.

And by presenting yourself as an admirer of Heiwa you lose credibility very rapidly. Tell me, what did you think of his shifting of goalposts, quietly altering his site, refusing to provide his sources, and dismissing all who disagreed with him as fools best ignored, thus invalidating his entire reward offer?

I read about he kept his cool, just as I try to do, while under attack of an abundance of irrelevant issues, false statements, personal attacks, as much as possible to avoid the real issue he places for you.

It brings me to the point of getting a book on the fuel issue to see if it really is that simple. Which it looks like. I could earn a million if he is wrong!!

He is wrong and was proven so multiple times on this site.  You would only get the million if he had it to give away (likely does not) and if he was man enough to admit when he was wrong (he is not).

Look, this is why I think you are a bunch of paid students or so. Clearly that was not proven, clearly the argument is avoided, there is only repeated battering of him with the same bunch of statements over and over again. It prevents knowledgeable posters from having a fair discussion and only convinces the ignorants who casually look into the matter. That is what I see. To bad, but that is how the Nazi's would work if internet existed then.

Clearly it WAS proven.  He avoided the proof multiple times.  You didn't actually read the thread in question did you?  Or are you Heiwa ignoring the proof YET AGAIN?
-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
 -Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
 -There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.

Offline Glom

• Saturn
« Reply #149 on: April 14, 2013, 03:13:04 PM »
NASA can do anything... Except of course land of the Moon.

In fact, it's gotten to the point where it would actually be more coherent to say that it was faked for a bet.