Apollo Discussions > The Hoax Theory

Candace Owens Jumps on the Hoax Train

<< < (2/2)

smartcooky:

--- Quote from: Count Zero on February 04, 2022, 07:24:06 PM ---Who?  Forgive me for not googling, but I wouldn't want to contribute to her "trending".

--- End quote ---

I'd say "Trump-supporting airhead" but that could be anyone, so you'd be none the wiser!

Dalhousie:
Is she the same idiot who thinks the US should invade Australia to liberate us from a talban-esque police state?

Luther:

--- Quote from: Dalhousie on February 16, 2022, 01:17:07 AM ---Is she the same idiot who thinks the US should invade Australia to liberate us from a talban-esque police state?

--- End quote ---

Well from what I've heard recently, this wouldn't apply to Western Australia, which is more like North Korea.

Dalhousie:

--- Quote from: Luther on February 16, 2022, 06:59:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dalhousie on February 16, 2022, 01:17:07 AM ---Is she the same idiot who thinks the US should invade Australia to liberate us from a talban-esque police state?

--- End quote ---

Well from what I've heard recently, this wouldn't apply to Western Australia, which is more like North Korea.

--- End quote ---

LOL, actually the people there think it is great.

smartcooky:

--- Quote from: Luther on February 16, 2022, 06:59:33 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

There are probably more South Africans and New Zealanders in Perth than there are Australians, so yeah Perth = Pyongyang

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version