Apollo Discussions > The Hoax Theory

What becomes of old 'friends'..

<< < (2/237) > >>

nomuse:
This will probably end up in "off topic" anyhow.

IDW surfaces every now and then at Godlike Productions.  He's ban-and-delete on sight so his spoof IP's don't last long.

So Doctor Socks demonstrated once again the essential honesty of the hoaxie, eh?  Debate long enough to learn all the weaknesses in your arguments, then after changing forums, make sure not to mention any of those weaknesses again.

Oh, and re-tread and re-use any and all scientificky stuff OTHER people had to tell you, only this time passing them off as your own research.

Echnaton:

--- Quote from: ka9q on July 09, 2012, 02:27:00 PM ---One thing I've learned about cranks is that I should never underestimate their ability to believe truly weird stuff. I often have the very same thought; "this guy must know he's wrong, nobody could believe this crap, he's gotta be a deliberate troll" but then they say and do things that indicate they really are genuinely and honestly deluded.

--- End quote ---

Time and again I have tried to put newly met hoax believers in that category only to be shown to be wrong.  Hoax belief and conspiracy thinking just seem to be a way of life for some people independent of the particular areas of personal interests to which the crank thinking is applied.

Echnaton:

--- Quote from: nomuse on July 09, 2012, 03:32:43 PM ---IDW surfaces every now and then at Godlike Productions.  He's ban-and-delete on sight so his spoof IP's don't last long.

--- End quote ---

Tor is a quick and easy way to change your apparent IP address and I wonder how many Tor exit points are banned at various boards. When I was experimenting with Tor the other day, I found an IP that had been banned on one of the sites I frequent.  A few clicks of my mouse to get a fresh exit point IP and I could log in.  That problem is a prime reason not to allow one's personal internet service to be used as a exit point.  I suspect that if Tor IP sharing got a noticeably large number of sites to start banning Comcast IP's, the company would start sending me nastygrams or just boot me altogether.  Not that I would mind paying AT&T instead of Comcast.

Abaddon:

--- Quote from: nomuse on July 09, 2012, 03:32:43 PM ---This will probably end up in "off topic" anyhow.

IDW surfaces every now and then at Godlike Productions.  He's ban-and-delete on sight so his spoof IP's don't last long.

So Doctor Socks demonstrated once again the essential honesty of the hoaxie, eh?  Debate long enough to learn all the weaknesses in your arguments, then after changing forums, make sure not to mention any of those weaknesses again.

Oh, and re-tread and re-use any and all scientificky stuff OTHER people had to tell you, only this time passing them off as your own research.

--- End quote ---
Oh, he is on GLP again, posting his mad paranoia.
In better news, the HUGE list of things IDW knows has resurfaced.

Gimme a few and I will find the links. The list of what IDW knows is hilarious.

Abaddon:
Here ya go. The list spans 3 consecutive posts. Recommended reading. It's hilarious.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message814739/pg1068#32005377

He was posting using this handle: A. Astro-physicist
User ID: 1347517

But that seems to have changed, and I lack the interest to care.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version