Author Topic: So, who wants to win 1 million Euro?  (Read 859151 times)

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
Re: So, who wants to win 1 million Euro?
« Reply #1620 on: September 23, 2013, 07:17:47 PM »
Several people did just that - they provided the calculations openly, both here and on other forums (and I believe you won a Stundie in the process of demonstrating your wilful ignorance).  You ignored them, just as you will no doubt ignore this.

They did? Where? When? How? They never sent it to me for verification and pay out. Sorry, you are not telling the truth.

How dare you.

It has been presented here, in this thread and in the one on CosmoQuest many times as you requested.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 07:21:40 PM by Andromeda »
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #1621 on: September 23, 2013, 07:20:12 PM »
Several people did just that - they provided the calculations openly, both here and on other forums (and I believe you won a Stundie in the process of demonstrating your wilful ignorance).  You ignored them, just as you will no doubt ignore this.

They did? Where? When? How? They never sent it to me for verification and pay out. Sorry, you are not telling the truth.

How dare you.

It has been presented here, in this thread and in the one on CosmoQuest many times as you requested.

How dare you.
He doesn't care.  He is obviously no stranger to lying.  Just check out his page where he slanders the posters here  and makes the fallacious claim that the forum and posters here work for NASA.  Or the claim that he understands the problem in the first place.  We all know that one is a lie.
-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
 -Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
 -There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #1622 on: September 23, 2013, 07:26:15 PM »
I'm not going to list all the posts that give the calculations requested, it's late at night and just isn't worth the time and effort.

I do, however, reject your projection of your own dishonesty onto me, Heiwa.
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #1623 on: September 23, 2013, 09:31:13 PM »
He doesn't care.  He is obviously no stranger to lying.  Just check out his page where he slanders the posters here  and makes the fallacious claim that the forum and posters here work for NASA.  Or the claim that he understands the problem in the first place.  We all know that one is a lie.

OK, where's my pay-cheque then. If I am a paid shill for NASA, then I want my shilling fee !!

PS: Is this idiot anything to do with that other idiot who claims that dropping something like a six million pound* block of concrete on one of The WTC Towers from a height of two miles would not have damaged them. 

* for reference, that is the weight of 15 fully laden, fully fuelled Boeing 767's!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 09:46:49 PM by smartcooky »
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline dwight

• Jupiter
    • Live Tv From the Moon
« Reply #1624 on: September 23, 2013, 09:56:58 PM »
You know, there was a teacher in France who recently committed suicide partly in a protest against the ever increasing stupidity he encountered in the country. His dismay lead him to believe there was nothing worth living for - at least according to his suicide note.

http://www.thelocal.fr/20130903/teacher-slams-french-education-in-suicide-note

Very, very troubling.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 10:02:17 PM by dwight »
"Honeysuckle TV on line!"

Offline Luckmeister

• Venus
« Reply #1625 on: September 23, 2013, 10:34:58 PM »
You know, there was a teacher in France who recently committed suicide partly in a protest against the ever increasing stupidity he encountered in the country.

Well that was a stupid thing to do!....Oh, wait.....hmmm.
"There are powers in this universe beyond anything you know. … There is much you have to learn. … Go to your homes. Go and give thought to the mysteries of the universe. I will leave you now, in peace." --Galaxy Being

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #1626 on: September 23, 2013, 10:38:08 PM »
I really have no idea how this guy got unbanned

To be honest, I'm not sure why he was unbanned either. Apparently I set his ban to expire, although I didn't mention that when I announced his banishment back in April. But fortunately this is a mistake I can rectify.
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #1627 on: September 23, 2013, 10:47:11 PM »
I really have no idea how this guy got unbanned

To be honest, I'm not sure why he was unbanned either. Apparently I set his ban to expire, although I didn't mention that when I announced his banishment back in April. But fortunately this is a mistake I can rectify.

Simple mistake.  Could happen to anybody.  How sad is it though that when his ban expired he was back here?  Has he been checking back to see if we've changed our minds on the fact that he's a liar that won't acknowledge his many errors?
-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
 -Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
 -There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.

Offline Noldi400

• Jupiter
« Reply #1628 on: September 23, 2013, 11:45:56 PM »
Several people have given you the calculations you asked for, you have completely ignored that.

My Challenge rules are at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/chall.htm . Apart from calculations (?) you have to show with a real structure (any scale/size) + video of it how a small top part C of a structure can crush down, by dropping it on bottom part A of same structure that keeps part C up statically. C = 1/10A.
Thus - show first how bottom part A keeps top part C on top in place (it is simple).
Then remove top part C from bottom part A - elevate C 3.6 meters and drop it on A.
If C then crushes A you win €1 000 000:-.
That's the Challenge.
Actually my calculations at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/tower.htm or http://heiwaco.tripod.com/emi2013.htm show that it is not possible.
Show me wrong and collect € 1 000 000:- .

What has the WTC collapse (which, again, you have refused to accept corrections on in other places) have to do with space flight?  Have you given up on it because you know you are wrong?

I'm not even going toward that topic, but isn't it a fascinating characteristic of the various CT types that they constantly insist that something thousands of people witnessed in person is faked up video/photos?  I'm honestly amazed that I've never heard of any of them claiming the video of the Apollo launches was faked.
"The sane understand that human beings are incapable of sustaining conspiracies on a grand scale, because some of our most defining qualities as a species are... a tendency to panic, and an inability to keep our mouths shut." - Dean Koontz

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #1629 on: September 24, 2013, 01:35:35 AM »
Actually, there's a story about that too. The F1-engines were supposedly jet engines, and the whole liftoff was just jet exhaust, used to lift the vehicle off the pad, so the rocket could be dumped in the Atlantic ocean. That's the idea, anyway.
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline qt

• Venus
« Reply #1630 on: September 24, 2013, 03:25:06 AM »
OK, where's my pay-cheque then. If I am a paid shill for NASA, then I want my shilling fee !!

A shilling?  I would have thought it would pay more than that!

PS: Is this idiot anything to do with that other idiot who claims that dropping something like a six million pound* block of concrete on one of The WTC Towers from a height of two miles would not have damaged them. 

I think I would like to be a good distance away when that hypothesis is tested.

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #1631 on: September 24, 2013, 03:32:36 AM »

* for reference, that is the weight of 15 fully laden, fully fuelled Boeing 767's!

Yes, same guy.

https://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/home/anders-bjorkman-s-world
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 03:35:11 AM by Andromeda »

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #1632 on: September 24, 2013, 07:44:48 AM »
Why do you get so upset and OT? I am just a nice guy living in southern France offering my advice and opinions free.
You're charging much more than they're worth.

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #1633 on: September 24, 2013, 08:20:58 AM »
Yes, same guy.

https://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/home/anders-bjorkman-s-world

"Björkman believes his house would survive an asteroid impact."

I think a cursory examination of the terrain 43 miles east of Flagstaff AZ might change his mind!!
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline ineluki

• Earth
« Reply #1634 on: September 24, 2013, 08:25:44 AM »
How sad is it though that when his ban expired he was back here? 

Another of the, unfortunately far too common, oddnesses of Hoaxers (and other conspiracy proponents), and one of the reasons why I think most of them are reduced to trolling.

Regardless of the actual claims, any honest and normal person should sooner or later (and Heiwa & Co have long overstayed that "later")  realize their opinions just are not shared by the overwhelming majority of a forum and just abandon the issue.