Author Topic: My Return.  (Read 5616 times)

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
My Return.
« on: February 13, 2013, 05:01:06 AM »
Hello, people of the Apollohoax.net forums. I have left my official statement in the "Shenzhou 7" thread that once led to my egress from the forums. Please view that for my full and detailed release. I felt the need to post here because I know that not everyone will see that release in that thread if I do not.
"It looks better now, Al. What change did you make?"
"I just hit it on the top with my hammer."

-Mission Control and Alan Bean on Apollo 12 after the TV camera failed.

Offline Inanimate Carbon Rod

• Mars
    • evilscience
Re: My Return.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 09:13:22 AM »
I noticed that your thread went dead after you were unable to present a single scrap of evidence to back it up. As for your apology, it is, as others have noted, insincere, innacurate and condescending. It can be found here, for anyone that's interested:

http://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=126.msg12428#msg12428

It's not really auspicious start for your "return", is it Vincent? But start as you mean to go on, like you did last time.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 09:25:35 AM by Inanimate Carbon Rod »
Formerly Supermeerkat. Like you care.

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 09:22:31 AM »
While this post repeats my other comments, the observation is needed here to.  Vincent, what exactly is an "official statement" from an individual who is speaking only for himself?
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 01:15:49 PM »
While this post repeats my other comments, the observation is needed here to.  Vincent, what exactly is an "official statement" from an individual who is speaking only for himself?

I define it as one posted directly here when I felt it was time to do so. I could have easily gone on a comments thread on YouTube and wrote, "I don't care about Shenzhou anymore and would like to return to the ApolloHoax.net forums and patch things up."
That's not really as "official" as it is to post here.

Offline Mag40

• Mars
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 02:03:51 PM »
It seems to be sincere enough....though a little melodramatic ;D

Shenzhou 7 wasn't faked....that one section with the flag swinging around....no way can you do that in water. Try it in a bathtub Vincent.

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 02:27:27 PM »
It seems to be sincere enough....though a little melodramatic ;D

Yeah I wrote it late at night when I feel the need to go into a lot more detail than I need to. lol

Shenzhou 7 wasn't faked....that one section with the flag swinging around....no way can you do that in water. Try it in a bathtub Vincent.

I was told to conduct an experiment in a bathtub, sink or pool, but I never had a mini flag and by the time they started selling them for fourth of July, I had lost interest in Shenzhou.

Offline Mag40

• Mars
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 02:52:21 PM »
I was told to conduct an experiment in a bathtub, sink or pool, but I never had a mini flag and by the time they started selling them for fourth of July, I had lost interest in Shenzhou.

Drag a facecloth along with both hands even slowly....then watch it open out like a mini parachute...see how much of a current it makes. Hold it sideways on both edges and drag it through the water...it will just fold backwards.

Bath time can be such fun!