Author Topic: Photo Foto Fake  (Read 19695 times)

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
Re: And, Poof! No More Shadow! Thank You, Very Much!
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2019, 01:21:39 AM »
Obvious troll is obvious.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
Re: Shadow Turned Left at Albuquerque
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2019, 01:40:48 AM »

Explain this
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline Read Think Repeat

• Mercury
Shadows?! We Don't Need No Stinkin' Shadows!
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2019, 02:07:37 AM »
The astroNot in AS14-67-9389 throws a pretty good shadow while he's being chased by the shadowless banditos behind him.

All that equipment behind the astroNot, and not a shadow from any of them. Especially telling are the lack of shadows from the two vertical things, antennas.

That astroNot should have stayed in the Sierra Madres, as the banditos there only lack badges. Run!!!

Apollo, a criminal joke.

"Ignorance is Strength." I'm weak.

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
Re: Shadows?! We Don't Need No Stinkin' Shadows!
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2019, 02:28:39 AM »
Are you here for the notifications?

The shadows are directly behind the objects you see.

Ignorance is stupid, stop being so proud of it?

• Mercury
What Happens In Vegas...Affects One's Faking Skills
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2019, 02:38:11 AM »
During the Apollo 12 fraud, the NASA fraudsters' fraudlings (New word! Call Websters!) did a horrible job with compositing photos together near what is supposed to be a crater. All the photos near the bogus crater are of extreme poor quality--AS12-46-6742 is a good representation.

The most glaring of issues with the photos near the fake crater are revealing lighting and a very visible stageline. As bad as that is, it gets worse. In AS12-47-6968 the NASA fraudsters' fraudlings not only failed to obfuscate the stageline, but misaligned a rock and shadow. Oops! Too much of a Vegas weekend can lead to poor work performance on Monday.

Apollo, a criminal joke.

• Mercury
Don't Cross the Streams! Well, the Shadows
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2019, 03:26:01 AM »
The Apollo 15 fraud is a gift of fraud that keeps on giving...and giving...and giving.

AS15-85-11439  is so stupid, it's funny. Hilarious! The NASA fraudsters must have gone far to the left-end of the Bell Curve for their fraudlings.

But wait! For a limited time we can offer you not one, but two additional errors in 11439! That's three errors for one! Act now! Additional shipping and handling may apply.

A closer look at 11439 reveals a stageline, compositing line in this case, running thru the image. The evidence is at the far left where the NASA fraudsters' line-obfuscator fraudling mistakenly blended the large rock's shadow in to the line (Orange oval).

And the best for last, At the far right, in the red circles, the NASA fraudsters' cut-and-paste fraudling did a poor job. As one can see in the inner most red circle, the fraudling's paste job overlapped the astroNot's shadow. Now that's funny.

This offer won't last long! So order today!

Apollo, a criminal joke.

• Mercury
Which Way Did the Light Go?
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2019, 04:48:13 AM »
From the Apollo 15 fraud comes an interesting, but far from unique work of fraud-art. AS15-82-11168 has light coming in from several directions; Well, light depicted as coming in from several directions.

The yellow lines and circles pretty much tell the story. Shadows fall in in several directions because of light streaming in from multiple directions.

Most telling is the light falling on the middle and backgrounds contrasted with that falling on the rover and astroNot. The light further back in the photo falls from the upper-right to the lower-left, while that falling on the rover and astroNot falls generally from the bottom-right to the upper-left. Note in the red circles the rover's high-gain antenna and its corresponding shadow cast to the rover's front.

The reflection in the blue circle confirms the position of the studio light, I mean "Sun," for the rover and astroNot, but cannot be the light source for objects further to the rear of the photo.

Apollo, a criminal joke.

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
Re: Which Way Did the Light Go?
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2019, 05:02:39 AM »
Explain this:

"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline Mag40

• Mars
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2019, 05:31:26 AM »
Could you give us an example of a studio light with enough power to illuminate such a massive area. This picture comes from footage that spans many hectares and there is always a single shadow. For clarification, the light source cannot be excessively wide, as it will subsequently not cast such clearly defined shadows. They will be more pointed.

I refer you to the following video that has quite comprehensively dismantled the large spotlight claim:-

Offline Mag40

• Mars
Re: Don't Cross the Streams! Well, the Shadows
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2019, 05:45:05 AM »
Cut and paste on a film in 1971? The area in question is a small ridge. If you took time to look at higher resolution imagery, you can plainly see that it is simply a higher piece of ground. Also, plainly and very obvious is that the astronaut PLSS shadow you highlighted is falling on a rock:-

https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/21688245845

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2019, 05:47:18 AM »
We shouldn't really feed the obvious troll, to be fair.  :D

Offline bknight

• Neptune
Re: What Happens In Vegas...Affects One's Faking Skills
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2019, 07:45:14 AM »
It is obvious you know very little about image analysis.  Additionally you don't include terrain differences in your descriptions, poor you.

"Ignorance is Strength."??  You do have it backwards.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline bknight

• Neptune
Re: Photo Foto Fake
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2019, 07:59:18 AM »
And I'll add terrain can change the direction of a shadow to Jay's critique.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Trebor

• Earth
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2019, 08:29:37 AM »
Radiation was showstopper, venality the motive for the Apollo fraud. Radiation is a complex subject...

Oh, good, there are several people here, myself included, who can speak at length about radiation management in space.  You've offered only vague, handwaving challenges.  Would you care to go into more detail?

He is never going to go into any detail.
This is just spam and IMO his many threads should be merged or booted.

Offline benparry

• Mars
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2019, 08:37:19 AM »
Is it just me who thinks this is JR Knowing pretending to be someone else !!