Author Topic: So, who wants to win 1 million Euro?  (Read 832248 times)

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
Re: So, who wants to win 1 million Euro?
« Reply #1695 on: January 28, 2020, 07:28:32 PM »
One must realise that Heiwa is fast running out of venues that will allow his wild claims. Thus he must necessarily seek further reaches of the fringe to even have a chance of posting anything. Do not forget, he was banned by Simon Shack. That takes some effort.

Simon Shack as in....?
Owner/operator of this kettle of crazy...

cluesforum[dot]info

Link intentionally broken. Be warned. It will make your eyes bleed.

Never been there, thanks.

The guy ranting on the bus that you don't want to make eye contact with? That's Cluesforum.
I recall a two seat chopper had a failure and crashed into some random pub in England. Tragic event with casualties, but not many. They then proceeded to claim that all of the news pics were faked because.....something. The powers that be wanted it to be so. To what end is left unexplained. I have not been for some time, but whenever I dip in, the utter fruit loopiness is guaranteed for a larf.

Offline NthBrick

• Venus
« Reply #1696 on: January 29, 2020, 04:27:46 PM »
One must realise that Heiwa is fast running out of venues that will allow his wild claims. Thus he must necessarily seek further reaches of the fringe to even have a chance of posting anything. Do not forget, he was banned by Simon Shack. That takes some effort.

Simon Shack as in....?

cluesforum[dot]info

Not a member there either. Why? Are dissenting voices banned? No. Because dissenting voices never even get that far. The sign-up procedure requires an interview with Simon, and one must agree with him.

It is really out there. It competes with the Icke forum on the scale of flat out nuts.

The thing that cracks me up is that Heiwa was banned for being too rational. Wow.
You really can't make this stuff up. Reminds me of two things, the first being a flat earther on Reddit who, despite being absolutely insane when it came to the FE stuff, was able to very cogently describe why they thought Star Wars: The Last Jedi sucked. The other was some infighting between flat earthers, when a guy who is well known for making absurd claims was actually the voice of reason against another FE'er who was spouting a lot of racist talking points.

It's like there's always somebody more disconnected from reality.

Offline Glom

• Saturn
« Reply #1697 on: January 29, 2020, 07:18:34 PM »

Simon Shack as in....?

cluesforum[dot]info

The guy ranting on the bus that you don't want to make eye contact with? That's Cluesforum.
I recall a two seat chopper had a failure and crashed into some random pub in England. Tragic event with casualties, but not many. They then proceeded to claim that all of the news pics were faked because.....something. The powers that be wanted it to be so. To what end is left unexplained. I have not been for some time, but whenever I dip in, the utter fruit loopiness is guaranteed for a larf.
Are you thinking of the crash in Glasgow in 2013? I ask because best not say it was in England.