Author Topic: why was the usa the only one to go to the moon?  (Read 411324 times)

Offline alexsanchez

• Earth
  • BANNED
Re: why was the usa the only one to go to the moon?
« Reply #750 on: February 03, 2013, 01:31:00 PM »
I feel sorry for you.  I really do.  I wish there was some way I could help, but it's a navigation problem. 

You could help by not returning to this board after you get banned.
My work here is done.

Offline RAF

• Mars
« Reply #751 on: February 03, 2013, 01:33:09 PM »
A comic book?

I thought of saying the same, but considered it an insult to comic books. :)

Offline RAF

• Mars
« Reply #752 on: February 03, 2013, 01:33:34 PM »
I feel sorry for you.  I really do.  I wish there was some way I could help, but it's a navigation problem. 

My work here is done.

Then leave...

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #753 on: February 03, 2013, 01:33:44 PM »

My work here is done.

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline alexsanchez

• Earth
  • BANNED
« Reply #754 on: February 03, 2013, 01:34:42 PM »
Calling me a troll hurts my feelings.

Feelings?...no, you get some sick pleasure by "jerking our chains".

I don't think You even believe the things you say...you just "get off" on watching us react.

How sick is that?
This is the first comment that is right on the money. 

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #755 on: February 03, 2013, 01:35:43 PM »

I don't think You even believe the things you say...you just "get off" on watching us react.

How sick is that?

And do you think we haven't also played the game?  We have known for a long time who and what you are.  See my previous post.
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #756 on: February 03, 2013, 01:36:16 PM »
I wrote the book on it.
A comic book?
Actually, a comic book would actually be a pretty good medium to teach the basics of rendezvous, as you can use lots of illustrations.
Though given Alex's level of understanding, I am starting to worry he isn't a troll so much as a pathological liar, as his lies are just ridiculous.

Offline Mag40

• Mars
« Reply #757 on: February 03, 2013, 01:36:34 PM »
Stanley Kubrick lived and worked on the moon during Apollo.

http://www.musicanet.org/robokopp/usa/icomefro.htm

My qualifications are that I'm an expert.

By all accounts, you're not even a doctor anymore, did they strike you off?

I know all about liftoff and rendezvous.  I wrote the book on it.

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #758 on: February 03, 2013, 01:37:00 PM »
My work here is done.

So, exactly as expected, your sole aim is to get banned so you can brag about it at some other forum, as if you were banned because we couldn't deal with your arguments. It is painfully obvious to all and sundry that your reason for being banned, should a ban in fact be given, is simply your resorting to insults and absurdities rather than actually answering any questions sensibly.

You know, just once it would be nice to meet an HB who was actually capable of a discussion that didn't degenerate rapidly into lies, insults and pathetic behaviour.

The most disheartening thing of all about dealing with people like you, alex, is that I always used to think people grew out of such immaturity once they left school. I've seen people aged between 12 and 16 doing this sort of trolling just to wind people up. I thought grown ups didn't behave so idiotically. It is sad to see some do. Sad as much for you that you have so little else to do in your life than stir up trouble on so many messageboards.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 01:38:51 PM by Jason Thompson »
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline RAF

• Mars
« Reply #759 on: February 03, 2013, 01:43:34 PM »

How sick is that?

Troll admits being a troll...

Offline nomuse

• Jupiter
« Reply #760 on: February 03, 2013, 01:47:09 PM »

How sick is that?

Most helpful thing you've posted yet.

I think in future boards are simply going to ban you the moment you are detected.  Letting you stay around to see if you are actually going to say anything interesting...well, that played out a long time ago.

Offline alexsanchez

• Earth
  • BANNED
« Reply #761 on: February 03, 2013, 01:49:04 PM »
My work here is done.

So, exactly as expected, your sole aim is to get banned so you can brag about it at some other forum, as if you were banned because we couldn't deal with your arguments. It is painfully obvious to all and sundry that your reason for being banned, should a ban in fact be given, is simply your resorting to insults and absurdities rather than actually answering any questions sensibly.

You know, just once it would be nice to meet an HB who was actually capable of a discussion that didn't degenerate rapidly into lies, insults and pathetic behaviour.

The most disheartening thing of all about dealing with people like you, alex, is that I always used to think people grew out of such immaturity once they left school. I've seen people aged between 12 and 16 doing this sort of trolling just to wind people up. I thought grown ups didn't behave so idiotically. It is sad to see some do. Sad as much for you that you have so little else to do in your life than stir up trouble on so many messageboards.
Well, I can't brag about it on cluesforum.  I got banned for saying the ISS was real.  Where were you people then? 

THIS IS MY FINAL TRANSMISSION. 

Offline RAF

• Mars
« Reply #762 on: February 03, 2013, 01:49:22 PM »

I'm beginning to wonder if such an HB even exists. All we ever seem to get are these, "poser" trolls.

Offline RAF

• Mars
« Reply #763 on: February 03, 2013, 01:50:45 PM »

(Unless I change my mind.)

Translation...don't hold your breath thinking I'm leaving, because the only thing I know how to do is lie.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 01:52:58 PM by RAF »

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #764 on: February 03, 2013, 01:51:14 PM »
My work here is done.

Well, I can't brag about it on cluesforum.  I got banned for saying the ISS was real.  Where were you people then? 

We've already had this discussion.  You were banned from there for being abusive.  Try to keep up.  (And I wouldn't waste my time on a forum like that anyway).

Promise?

(Unless I change my mind.)

Like last time  ::)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 02:25:15 PM by Andromeda »