Author Topic: Blunder® takes on a Flerf  (Read 22668 times)

Offline Ranb

• Mars
Re: Blunder® takes on a Flerf
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2023, 11:46:06 PM »
What is at that link?  I'm blocked.

Offline Tomblvd

• Mercury
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2023, 01:40:55 PM »
What is at that link?  I'm blocked.

It's a flat earth debate channel. "Fight the Flat Earth".

You're blocked????

Offline Ranb

• Mars
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2023, 08:04:24 AM »
Yes, from that Facebook page. 

I get the message, "This content isn't available right now
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted".

Offline Tomblvd

• Mercury
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2023, 05:09:54 PM »
It's a Youtube channel, not facebook

Offline beedarko

• Earth
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2023, 08:41:27 PM »

I think Ranb is referring to my response to Jay.  It includes a link to Blunder's latest manifesto in his little Facebook group.

Ran, you may be able to access it by logging out of Facebook first, or maybe by clearing all your cookies.

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2023, 02:11:02 AM »
In a nutshell he calls Jay a liar. He justifies this by comparing 3 versions of the same event (ie the justifiable punch in the mouth Sibrel got), namely;

- Buzz recounting how he was interviewed by a Japanese TV company in 'Magnificent Desolation'
- Sibrel claiming he was merely an invited guest of that company in his work of fiction passing as an autobiography
- Jay's assertion that Sibrel was the TV company, using subterfuge to gain access to Aldrin, just like he did other astronauts

Of course Sibrel would never fabricate things, cherry pick facts and twist the truth in order to publicise his grift and make his story sit better with his marks. Doesn't have a history of that at all. No sir.

Offline beedarko

• Earth
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2023, 02:30:16 AM »
In a nutshell he calls Jay a liar. He justifies this by comparing 3 versions of the same event (ie the justifiable punch in the mouth Sibrel got), namely;

- Buzz recounting how he was interviewed by a Japanese TV company in 'Magnificent Desolation'
- Sibrel claiming he was merely an invited guest of that company in his work of fiction passing as an autobiography
- Jay's assertion that Sibrel was the TV company, using subterfuge to gain access to Aldrin, just like he did other astronauts

His shtick is and always has been character assassination. Dingbat seems to hyper-focus on irrelevant minutiae that has nothing whatsoever to do with the authenticity of the Apollo missions.

As for Brother Bart, he's become somewhat of a toothless, tragic figure.  I don't think he poses much of a threat to anyone unless he's behind the wheel of an automobile.

https://sci.ccc.nashville.gov/Search/CriminalHistory?P_CASE_IDENTIFIER=BART%5ESIBREL%5E12151964%5E180891

Offline Obviousman

• Jupiter
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2023, 02:20:21 PM »
Looks like he has a serious drinking problem.

Offline Count Zero

• Mars
  • Pad 39A July 14,1969
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2023, 04:29:47 PM »
As for Brother Bart, he's become somewhat of a toothless, tragic figure.  I don't think he poses much of a threat to anyone unless he's behind the wheel of an automobile.

https://sci.ccc.nashville.gov/Search/CriminalHistory?P_CASE_IDENTIFIER=BART%5ESIBREL%5E12151964%5E180891

The vandalism case was funny.  He became enraged with a woman in a parking lot and jumped up and down on her hood ("bonnet" to His Majesty's subjects).  The woman's name appears twice in the court filing:  As the victim, and as the County Prosecutor.
"What makes one step a giant leap is all the steps before."

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2023, 05:51:55 PM »
11 months was too light, IMO.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline benparry

• Mars
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2023, 10:54:49 AM »

I think Ranb is referring to my response to Jay.  It includes a link to Blunder's latest manifesto in his little Facebook group.

Ran, you may be able to access it by logging out of Facebook first, or maybe by clearing all your cookies.

Right click on the link and select open in a private window. But if you can't access it it means your blocked. I can't see it either

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2023, 01:34:00 PM »
11 months was too light, IMO.

Suspended - and the first 3 entries are the same DUI.
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline TippedIceberg

• Mercury
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2023, 01:08:13 PM »
A bit off topic but still relevant - I just listened to today's NASA Artemis I Post-Flight Media Teleconference, surprise guest around timestamp 00:56:00:   :-\

Offline Mag40

• Mars
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2023, 05:30:51 PM »
A bit off topic but still relevant - I just listened to today's NASA Artemis I Post-Flight Media Teleconference, surprise guest around timestamp 00:56:00:   :-\

Is there anything this incompetent berk can get right? He is citing "hindustantimes" as his source for the 3 CMEs in his question. He has his own video segment covering this. I won't post it.

https://www.spaceweatherlive.com/en/solar-activity/top-50-solar-flares/year/2022.html

None of his 3 events are in the top 50, let alone Earth bound.

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2023, 02:03:48 PM »
None of his 3 events are in the top 50, let alone Earth bound.

That was my first thought: were the CME he quotes actually heading anywhere near Artemis. The sun's a big ball, it can spit that stuff out in a large range of directions that don't come anywhere near us.