Author Topic: Why I suspect Apollo was a hoax.  (Read 471127 times)

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
Re: Why I suspect Apollo was a hoax.
« Reply #570 on: August 31, 2015, 03:31:58 PM »

And then we'd have an Independent Holocaust Investigation.

Wow. Just. Wow.

It's worse than NASA.
No documented gas chambers.
Nowhere near enough ovens.
Lice insecticide, Zyklon B, still manufactured as Uragan D2 with the charges that it was used as an agent of mass murder scoffed at by its Czech Republic manufacturers.
Worst, outrageous thought crime laws in 14 nations prohibiting the questioning or investigation of the holocaust.
GOD bless America!
An International group of forensic experts could make quick work of this hoax if they were allowed in.
I recommend this website to deprogram yourself from the holocaust garbage they fed you in public school.
http:// [LINK REMOVED] /

My contempt just turned to loathing and disgust. If I posted what I think about you and your ilk I would be banned from the forum.

You aren't worth the effort.

Offline Neil Baker

• Earth
« Reply #571 on: August 31, 2015, 03:32:24 PM »

Funnily enough, a week ago I had never even heard of a sublimator. Now I know a fair bit about them, and have a ton of sources I could easily pursue to learn more were I so inclined.

Funny? You think that's funny? It's not funny. It's the anomaly that could, if more of the engineers here would demonstrate courage, bring down the government of the First Republic of the United States.
A government you tried to get elected to be part of . . .

The end of the First, the beginning of the Second.
France is on their Fifth.

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #572 on: August 31, 2015, 03:32:44 PM »
NASA has never publicly demonstrated before independent witnesses a spacesuit with ice sublimator cooling system in a high vacuum chamber on Earth duplicating environmental conditions of orbit.
Such has been spoonfed to you, yet you continue to lie about it.

Now it appears they've never tested a spacesuited astronaut while in a vacuum chamber at all except for that last documented test way back in 1966 when the suit failed causing a near fatality.
Another lie. Is there no end to your duplicity?

I'm puzzled more why they won't even show a video of an ice sublimator in a vacuum chamber with the astronaut outside running on the treadmill.
And this would be evidence of what, exactly?

I can tell you what, exactly. You will simply shift your goalposts no matter what to preserve your delusion. First, you demanded pictures, you were given them, then you demanded videos, you were given them, then you demanded text books, you were given them, then you demanded peer reviewed scientific papers, you were given them.

Now, you bizarrely demand "an ice sublimator in a vacuum chamber with the astronaut outside running on the treadmill." WTF is the intent and purpose of such a pointless thing? Why would anyone in their right mind set up such a pointless "test" of something you cannot identify?

Our space program is currently a mythological faith-based thing. You insist upon it remaining so.
"Our space program"? Really? ESA, Roscosmos,  China, India, Pakistan and so forth might be tapping on your shoulder.

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
« Reply #573 on: August 31, 2015, 03:34:02 PM »
Oh brother, here we go again. They said immoral.

I read the post, and in context it would be unethical which would lead to it being immoral. There is a distinct difference. Ethical pertains to professional practice, moral pertains to society. The two are intrinsically linked.

If I were to gas animals with HCN to find out if they would die, then that would be unethical. We know from research and toxicology that HCN kills, there is no need to carry out that test. Society would then seek my punishment for my immorality.

In any case, you ignored all of my well thought out post about why scientists do not always carry out tests with humans. I asked you a question, why would you carry out a test on a PLSS sublimator with humans when you can carry out bench tests using a simulated metabolic load? Why do you need to go to the expense and trouble of human trials? Why would you not follow scientific practices that are well recognised?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline Neil Baker

• Earth
« Reply #574 on: August 31, 2015, 03:34:20 PM »

Wow. Just. Wow.

It's worse than NASA.
Lice insecticide, Zyklon B, still manufactured as Uragan D2 with the charges that it was used as an agent of mass murder scoffed at by its Czech Republic manufacturers.
Worst, outrageous thought crime laws in 14 nations prohibiting the questioning or investigation of the holocaust.
GOD bless America!
An International group of forensic experts could make quick work of this hoax if they were allowed in.
I recommend this website to deprogram yourself from the holocaust garbage they fed you in public school.

My contempt just turned to loathing and disgust. If I posted what I think about you and your ilk I would be banned from the forum.

You aren't worth the effort.

The TRUTH shall set ye free but first it shall make ye miserable.
Dare to be miserable.
Dare to be free.
The misery is temporary. With eternal diligence, the freedom is forever.

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #575 on: August 31, 2015, 03:36:28 PM »
the only way your going to get your test is to become President.

If I were President, I'd bypass NASA and go straight for the jugular by ordering the establishment of an Independent, fully funded and fully empowered 9-11 investigation.
And then we'd have NASA perform a demo.

I think I got zero votes (except mine of course )and Arnold's vision won.  Cruz Bustamante came in second. Poor California.
Sweet nobshabkemming help us. Are you now claiming NASA did 911 or is in any way related to 911? I might be true on planet sausage perhaps, but not in the real world.

Offline Neil Baker

• Earth
« Reply #576 on: August 31, 2015, 03:36:41 PM »
Oh brother, here we go again. They said immoral.

I read the post, and in context it would be unethical which would lead to it being immoral. There is a distinct difference. Ethical pertains to professional practice, moral pertains to society. The two are intrinsically linked.

If I were to gas animals with HCN to find out if they would die, then that would be unethical. We know from research and toxicology that HCN kills, there is no need to carry out that test. Society would then seek my punishment for my immorality.

In any case, you ignored all of my well thought out post about why scientists do not always carry out tests with humans. I asked you a question, why would you carry out a test on a PLSS sublimator with humans when you can carry out bench tests using a simulated metabolic load? Why do you need to go to the expense and trouble of human trials? Why would you not follow scientific practices that are well recognised?

Actually, I think the post of interest was removed or altered. Perhaps it sounded just too foolish to he who wrote it.

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #577 on: August 31, 2015, 03:38:00 PM »
Again, Neil, we do have a sub forum for this kind of bullshit. Dump it and yourself there if you want, I am sure some members will be willing to disprove your claims, but this is not the place.

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #578 on: August 31, 2015, 03:39:34 PM »

Why did I just KNOW that would would also be a holocaust denier. What a plonker!

If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #579 on: August 31, 2015, 03:40:01 PM »
Unfortunately Neil you aren't a white knight saving mankind from big bad government, you're a pathetic Don Quixote riding a nag against a windmill.

EDIT: To add Don's last name.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 03:42:02 PM by bknight »
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
« Reply #580 on: August 31, 2015, 03:40:22 PM »
It's worse than NASA.
GOD bless America!

I despise your existence on this planet for even suggesting that the holocaust was hoaxed. I can run with people that believe the moon landings were hoaxed, or the JFK conspiracy. I usually find they're ignorant, duped or egotistical. 9-11 truthers I find offensive to the memories of the victims, and don't entertain it at all. But holohoax, sorry, I have nothing but contempt for you.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #581 on: August 31, 2015, 03:42:58 PM »
Neil, there is video of the PLSS being used in a vacuum. Not on Earth, on the Moon. It is full of evidence that it IS a vacuum, and more than you would get from watching a video of an astronaut in a vacuum chamber.

Why should every test be videoed rather than documented and reported on? Why should every video of every test be retained indefinitely and made available online even if it was made at the time?
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #582 on: August 31, 2015, 03:43:50 PM »
And now we've moved into holocaust denial and accusing people of editing their posts to undermine your own misinterpretations we have clearly reached the point where you have no argument worth speaking of.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #583 on: August 31, 2015, 03:46:05 PM »
Again, Neil, we do have a sub forum for this kind of bullshit. Dump it and yourself there if you want, I am sure some members will be willing to disprove your claims, but this is not the place.
I agree with all that have posted this proposition, Neil DISCONTINUE any posting that is not closely associated with the sublimator.

IF you have anything to post on any other subject start a new thread.
But I doubt you will do any better there than you have demonstrated in this thread.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #584 on: August 31, 2015, 03:46:11 PM »
NASA has never publicly demonstrated before independent witnesses a spacesuit with ice sublimator cooling system in a high vacuum chamber on Earth duplicating environmental conditions of orbit.

And you seem to be the only person on the face of the planet that gives a crap.  They tested it.  It works.  A public demonstration with independent witnesses is unnecessary.

Now it appears they've never tested a spacesuited astronaut while in a vacuum chamber at all except for that last documented test way back in 1966 when the suit failed causing a near fatality.

How did you come up with this?

I'm puzzled more why they won't even show a video of an ice sublimator in a vacuum chamber with the astronaut outside running on the treadmill.

You mean, why isn't there a video posted on the Internet that I can easily find?  How do you know that there's not a can of film sitting around somewhere on a dusty shelf that shows this?  It could be that nobody thinks it's interesting or important enough to go find it, convert it to video, and post it on the web.

Because NASA alleges they've been testing them for more than fifty years.
NASA alleges they test them now.
An astronaut would be a fool not to test them under conditions as realistic to being at the ISS as possible. There shouldn't be no video. There shouldn't be only one video. There shouldn't be only ten videos. There should be post test videos for every vacuum chamber simulated-EVA.
Terribly sorry old chap, but your expectation of what is or is not loaded on the internet is baseless. Not everything is uploaded to the internet and nobody is under any obligation to do so. You should know this since you claim professional credentials.