Author Topic: Why I suspect Apollo was a hoax.  (Read 474663 times)

Offline Neil Baker

• Earth
Re: Why I suspect Apollo was a hoax.
« Reply #120 on: August 27, 2015, 12:24:48 PM »
...no spacesuit ice sublimator is mentioned in any academic-level heat transfer or thermodynamics book.

Here a text book titled Advanced Heat and Mass Transfer that asks its students a question about porous plate sublimators (question #4.2.1).

https://books.google.com/books?id=yxMnotbAAz4C&pg=PA436#v=onepage&q&f=false

Yes, published in 2010 long after I began publicly disputing the ice sublimators in 2007

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #121 on: August 27, 2015, 12:25:11 PM »
Yes you do. You claim there's a manned ISS and spacewalks and moonwalks were made.
I say PROVE it.

No, that's now how proof works.  You started off by saying all space travel was a hoax.  We've identified publicly available information that points to a legitimate orbiting space station.  Your claim, in order to hold, must explain contrary evidence such as that.  Those who bring this evidence to your attention and ask you to reconcile it with your claims are not obliged to establish its authenticity over and above your speculative dismissal.

Yes, I accept a burden of proof also but, unfortunately, I'm still seeking the required assistance from NASA.

No, it is not the fault of those whom you accuse that you are unable to substantiate your accusation.

We both have burdens of proof...

No, that is expressly not how the burden of proof works (cf. Sagan, Demon-Haunted World).
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #122 on: August 27, 2015, 12:26:26 PM »
Those photos could be fake and even if they're not, the thing photographed could be fake.

Affirmative rebuttals incur a burden of proof.  If you cannot prove the evidence was faked, then you cannot expect your critics to accept that as your explanation for why your theory cannot account for it.

Offline mako88sb

• Mars
« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2015, 12:26:34 PM »
So, your also saying that the Hubble repair eva's were all faked as well. Can you explain why it would be in NASA's best interest to display images from it and state that they were not of the quality they were expecting? Then go to enormous effort to fake the repair videos so that they could claim that the images were now meeting their expectations. This level of duplicity seems plausible to you does it?

Offline Neil Baker

• Earth
« Reply #124 on: August 27, 2015, 12:28:24 PM »

As for ISS spacewalks, they have been observed from earth using backyard telescopes by amateurs.

Oh bull!

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #125 on: August 27, 2015, 12:28:46 PM »
Did you notice that particular post (reply 27 on page 2)? The link proves the photo you claim recent responsibility for, was actually on the internet back on 17 June 1997, at the Apollo Lunar Surface Journals.

I saw it and I believe you. I imagine it was buried in cyberspace somewhere. But it didn't appear to me and others until much later.
No, it wasn't "buried in cyberspace somewhere". It was on the internet in the exact same place it is still to be found today.

Your incompetence is not reflective of the world at large. Kindly cease attempting to drag everyone down to your level of subject matter ignorance.

Offline Gazpar

• Earth
« Reply #126 on: August 27, 2015, 12:28:51 PM »
I say PROVE it.
You were provided with photos of the ISS taken by amateurs and their telescopes.
Its up to you to prove that such aerodynamical shape can fly over the skies at high speed

That's not proof. That's evidence. Those photos could be fake and even if they're not, the thing photographed could be fake.
Again, to even consider it could be fake, you must list a couple of reasons for that. You said it is an inflatable balloon when such aerodynamical shape dont allows it to fly at high speeds.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #127 on: August 27, 2015, 12:29:16 PM »
I saw it and I believe you. I imagine it was buried in cyberspace somewhere. But it didn't appear to me and others until much later.

Your inability to locate a photo on the internet does not prove such a photo did not exist there.  Further, you are not an authority on what others can and cannot find on the internet.  You have made the laughable claim that there has been little if any public discussion of nickel porous plate sublimators prior to 2007.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #128 on: August 27, 2015, 12:29:55 PM »
Oh bull!

Is there any portion of your argument that isn't either speculation or bare denial?

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #129 on: August 27, 2015, 12:31:18 PM »

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
« Reply #130 on: August 27, 2015, 12:34:03 PM »
Here's the US patent that discusses ice sublimation. Note the filing date Neil, well before you raised your concerns about their existence.

http://www.google.ca/patents/US3613775

Now, it you claim that this was filed during the Apollo missions so was too late for the Apollo missions, you clearly do not know a lot about patents OR have read through this patent which discusses previous sublimation systems. So, it would appear that a patent existed for ice sublimators well before your objections.

Your move.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 12:36:15 PM by Luke Pemberton »
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline Neil Baker

• Earth
« Reply #131 on: August 27, 2015, 12:36:10 PM »
So, your also saying that the Hubble repair eva's were all faked as well. Can you explain why it would be in NASA's best interest to display images from it and state that they were not of the quality they were expecting? Then go to enormous effort to fake the repair videos so that they could claim that the images were now meeting their expectations. This level of duplicity seems plausible to you does it?

More stolen money piggy-backed on already stolen money. I speculate it's all about stealing money. I admit it's pure speculation but that's the best I can do absent any responsible scientific accountability from NASA.
Does this level of duplicity seem plausible? For someone like me, no. But after confronting 9-11, I'm astounded at the evil of media-controlling Zionists.

Offline Bob B.

• Jupiter
  • Bob the Excel Guru™
    • Rocket & Space Technology
« Reply #132 on: August 27, 2015, 12:36:45 PM »
...no spacesuit ice sublimator is mentioned in any academic-level heat transfer or thermodynamics book.

Here a text book titled Advanced Heat and Mass Transfer that asks its students a question about porous plate sublimators (question #4.2.1).

https://books.google.com/books?id=yxMnotbAAz4C&pg=PA436#v=onepage&q&f=false

Yes, published in 2010 long after I began publicly disputing the ice sublimators in 2007

Who cares when it was published?  You claimed no texts books mention it and that claim is false.

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
« Reply #133 on: August 27, 2015, 12:37:30 PM »
I speculate it's all about stealing money.

So there's no argument to address.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch