Off Topic > Tech Support

Little yellow squares

(1/3) > >>

Peter B:
Showing what a complete numpty I am, but what are those two little yellow squares over on the left underneath my name and above my post count?

BazBear:

--- Quote from: Peter B on January 06, 2013, 08:33:07 AM ---Showing what a complete numpty I am, but what are those two little yellow squares over on the left underneath my name and above my post count?

--- End quote ---
It goes by your post count, as does what planet name is displayed. One square Mercury, two squares Venus etc. I'm not sure what the actual post counts needed to reach each level are, though.

ETA-Never mind, I see now I don't know what I'm talking about, at least about the number of yellow squares :(

LunarOrbit:
No, you were right, BazBear. The yellow squares are related to your rank, which is based on your post count. But if I remember correctly you have to go up two ranks to add another square. You can have a maximum of 5 squares. The Proboards forum did something similar with stars.

LunarOrbit:
Here are the post ranks and the number of squares. They are completely meaningless, really, but it is possible for me to add or remove certain privileges based on the post count.

Glom:
Ooh what privileges do we get?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version