Author Topic: Brother Bart's at it again...  (Read 17890 times)

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
Brother Bart's at it again...
« on: September 12, 2022, 12:53:05 AM »
Sibrel's book 'Moon Man' has a fanciful section that recounts an alleged deathbed confession from an unnamed security chief at Cannon Air Force Base. The story is that LBJ himself turned up to supervise the construction and filming of Apollo 11 and all were sworn to secrecy:

The person in the video is supposedly the son who received the confession, who himself has been threatened and is now making his own deathbed story.

His version is pretty much word for word what Sibrel has in his book, and he seems to have been the one to have contacted Bart. It would be wrong of me to suggest that the fee for this information went on meth.

Have fun with it.

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
Re: Brother Bart's at it again...
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2022, 11:26:21 AM »
Yes, that would have been easy to cover up.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2022, 12:55:24 PM »
Now that I'm not posting on my phone I can give a bit more detail.

I'm not going to reproduce it verbatim to avoid copyright isses, but you can read the bulk of the allegations made in Sibrel's book here:

https://stratagemsoftheright.blogspot.com/2021/09/exposing-lyndon-johnsons-apollo-fraud.html

Search for the following text to get to the meat of it and avoid Sibrel's fantasy life of CIA abduction and men in black skullduggery (and his flat out lie that Armstrong confessed to him privately just before conveniently dying):

"Now I have something major to disclose"

These are the same allegations repeated almost verbatim by the person in the video.

Now, Sibrel presents his story as if it was recounted to him in person, whereas this video makes it clear that it was "My dad told me...". He was also the one who supposedly contacted Bart.

He also claims that the person involved, now supposedly identified as Cyrus Eugene Akers, was the "Chief of Security" at the base. Akers' own gravestone (not hard to find) identifies him as a staff sergeant in the Air Police. Those are the first easy holes to pick in the story.

Offline PDI-11

• Mercury
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2022, 01:15:45 PM »
The video indicates the fake moon landing filming was done in June 1968. That puts it before the first manned Apollo mission, Apollo 7.

When was the crew of Apollo 11 announced? I think this alternate timeline indicates that Deke Slayton had no choice to choose Armstrong and Aldrin since they had already filmed the moon landing.  8)

This makes we wonder what I will say on my deathbed.

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2022, 02:04:55 PM »
There have already been posts showing LBJ at his ranch in June 1968, a mere 3 hour helicopter ride away from Cannon AFB  ::)

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2022, 05:11:10 PM »
It's hilarous. The claim made on facebook (where the blunder and others are touting this as yet another smoking gun) is that LBJ's guests didn't exist and the diary entries are faked.

The entry for June 1st (the one specifically referenced by the facebook contributor) shows one of the guests as Gregory Peck.

He's seen here on May 31st:

These people will clutch at any straw.

Perusal of the diary entries for the entirety of June shows LBJ's activities minute by minute, including public appearances - the majority of them at the White House. There was also the small matter of RFK's assassination to deal with. The idea that a sitting president could just vanish for a few days to oversee something that he would not be a part of (having already decided not to stand 2 months earlier) is utterly ridiculous.

Offline BertieSlack

• Earth
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2022, 02:54:51 AM »
It's hilarous.

I'm already having fun on Twitter with this.

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2022, 03:33:36 AM »
It's hilarous.

I'm already having fun on Twitter with this.

People will micro-analyse every shadow on every pebble but won't question blatant fabrications. Apparently we're the ones with cognitive dissonance  ::)

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2022, 04:44:06 AM »
Gene Akers seemingly is a Pink Floyd obsessive, according to an old LinkedIn page, which would explain the name change.

He did indeed die in February this year. His house did indeed mysteriously burn down - in October 2021. The video where he claims he lost everything in a fire of unknown origin was supposedly recorded in April 2020. The GoFundMe for that

https://www.gofundme.com/f/fire-destroyed-home-anything-helps

Didn't raise what they hoped.

Follow the money...

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2022, 05:19:54 AM »
Seems he (and his wife) were also behind a film production company registered in Florida - Brain Storm productions LLC.

Film production you say...

Offline BertieSlack

• Earth
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2022, 06:31:57 AM »
The video indicates the fake moon landing filming was done in June 1968.

Have you got a timestamp for that? Cheers.

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2022, 10:19:46 AM »
The video indicates the fake moon landing filming was done in June 1968.

Have you got a timestamp for that? Cheers.

The June dates are given on screen at 8:19, I don't think he specifically says them.

To be fair, he also doesn't specify which fire totally destroys stuff. It might not have been the one in 2021. What are the odds?

Someone else on the web identified that the phrase 'slam dunk'was first coined in the early 70s, so wouldn't have been used by LBJ.

It isn't difficult to find that he was in quite a successful Pink Floyd tribute band, but his social.media has nothing to suggest any conspiratorial bent.

Offline HeadLikeARock

• Venus
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2022, 01:04:54 PM »
Now that I'm not posting on my phone I can give a bit more detail.

I'm not going to reproduce it verbatim to avoid copyright isses, but you can read the bulk of the allegations made in Sibrel's book here:

https://stratagemsoftheright.blogspot.com/2021/09/exposing-lyndon-johnsons-apollo-fraud.html

Hmmm. The author of that piece states on the page that:-

NOTE: This piece analyzes Bart Sibrel's September-2021-published book, Moon Man: The True Story of a Filmmaker on the CIA Hit List, spoiling some of its shocking contents. Because the book is being digitally shadow-banned from searches, I aim to boost this critical information to the widest audience possible

I've no idea what "digitally shadow-banned from searches" means, but when I Googled the title, the very first hit was a link to where you can buy Sibrel's book on Amazon. So they're not doing a very good job of "digitally shadow-banning".

In the analysis of the Apollo 15 photos on the same page, he states:-

Very little visual-spatial intelligence is needed to understand the Apollo photographs were not taken on the Moon, but in some type of studio.

Sadly, that is where every Apollo hoax believer fails when it comes to analysing photos: you DO need visual spatial intelligence, otherwise you'll come to wrong conclusions.

PS Sorry I've been away for a while, NASA stopped sending me shill-cheques when Constellation got cancelled. Thank you Artemis, may the good times roll! (I'll grab me coat).

Offline Mag40

• Mars
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2022, 03:46:24 PM »
Now the Blunder has mirrored this pile of stinking dung on his channel. It seems that all the education he received about rocks and space have not really broken through his thick skull. I'm wondering whether Sibrel may have tipped him some percentage on the royalties from the sales of his future toilet paper book.

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2022, 02:10:44 AM »
Michael James Myers has now transcribed and 'analysed' the video here:

http://stratagemsoftheright.blogspot.com/2022/09/analysis-of-moon-hoax-confession-made.html

In reading that I spotted that I was mistaken in thinking that Sibrel initially said he'd heard the story directly from Cyrus Akers. He does make it clear that he only ever had this as second hand testimony.

Apologies for any confusion.

In my reading around last night I'm convinced that the reason Sibrel has latched onto June 1-3 is because those are the only dates that he can pick where LBJ wasn't publicly recorded in the White House or other locations. Unfortunately for him there are videos of him with his Ranch guests on some of those days (edit: specifically June 1st, the only day Mr Gilmore actually claims LBJ was there ).

Edit to add: Myers has now cottoned on to the slam dunk claim and suggests that it might be from 1969. Which is, the last time I looked, not 1968. Apologists for the claim think Mr Gilmore could just be misremembering that one specific thing but somehow has perfect recall of everything else. Uh-huh...
« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 03:05:54 AM by onebigmonkey »