Author Topic: Chandrayaan-2 views Apollo  (Read 8582 times)

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
Re: Chandrayaan-2 views Apollo
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2021, 01:48:24 PM »
That Apollo 11 image is actually really good, but you know what the HBs are going to say, where are the footprints? I would reckon that no argument about light angles, size or resolution would placate them.

To say it's a screengrab of a powerpoint presentation slide it holds up very well against the LRO's shots of the same place.

Offline BertieSlack

• Earth
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2021, 09:16:06 AM »
That Apollo 11 image is actually really good, but you know what the HBs are going to say, where are the footprints? I would reckon that no argument about light angles, size or resolution would placate them.

The are several LRO photos of the Apollo 11 landing. The astronaut foot-trails seem much more visible in the those photos taken when the sun is high in the sky above Tranquillity. The sun is low in the Chandrayaan 2 image.

Offline BertieSlack

• Earth
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2021, 02:32:26 AM »
Very much looking forward to them releasing the actual files.

Jarrah White couldn't wait for the actual files and has posted a 'debunk' on the Aulis website. Apparently Eagle only has 3 legs.

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2021, 06:45:16 AM »

Jarrah White couldn't wait for the actual files and has posted a 'debunk' on the Aulis website. Apparently Eagle only has 3 legs.

What an effing arse-clown!
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2021, 11:27:29 AM »

Predictions on the response when it 's ery obviously a four legged lander when they release the files?

I'm going with "Yeah well they added it afterwards after I spotted their mistake."

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2021, 12:20:06 PM »

Predictions on the response when it 's ery obviously a four legged lander when they release the files?

I'm going with "Yeah well they added it afterwards after I spotted their mistake."
I've given up on the boy, he just has to put bothfeet into his mouth prior to typing.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2021, 12:52:00 PM »
As with Apollo 11, an OHRC view of Apollo 12's site has also been released via a webinar.

Another chunk of TMC images were released yesterday, but again no new coverage of Apollo sites there.