Author Topic: What becomes of old 'friends'..  (Read 479046 times)

Offline bknight

• Neptune
Re: What becomes of old 'friends'..
« Reply #1170 on: May 08, 2022, 02:40:53 PM »
 Nice video, the willfully ignorant may never accept facts but believe in lies.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline benparry

• Mars
« Reply #1171 on: May 10, 2022, 11:48:29 AM »
Bart Sibrel posts on Facebook's Moon-Landing Hoax page.  I posted a link to my YouTube video critiquing his video "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon".  It is awaiting moderator approval.

Can you let me have a link to the page you mean Ranb. I have been in a few groups over the years but none where Bart has been a member

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #1172 on: May 10, 2022, 11:59:40 AM »
Bart Sibrel posts on Facebook's Moon-Landing Hoax page.  I posted a link to my YouTube video critiquing his video "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon".  It is awaiting moderator approval.

Can you let me have a link to the page you mean Ranb. I have been in a few groups over the years but none where Bart has been a member

I assume it's this one:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1090895674258943

Jarrah has also been known to contribute.

It's run by this guy who writes this:

https://stratagemsoftheright.blogspot.com/

and runs this twitter page:

https://twitter.com/moonhoax1969

Wherein he gish gallops through every tedious hoax lie there is.

Offline benparry

• Mars
« Reply #1173 on: May 10, 2022, 04:52:39 PM »

I assume it's this one:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1090895674258943

Jarrah has also been known to contribute.

It's run by this guy who writes this:

https://stratagemsoftheright.blogspot.com/

and runs this twitter page:

https://twitter.com/moonhoax1969

Wherein he gish gallops through every tedious hoax lie there is.

Ah i think i've been blocked lol Jarrah also is in the Moon Truth Group. Usual nonsense. There is a guy called David in there who seems to know his stuff and another guy called Tom Lewis

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #1174 on: May 10, 2022, 07:33:00 PM »
Well that is one of the reasons I dropped FB, one of the happiest internet days of my internet life.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Ranb

• Mars
« Reply #1175 on: May 10, 2022, 08:09:47 PM »
I think it is the link that onebigmonkey posted, but I'm blocked so I'm not sure.

All of my group comments from May 7th and most of the individual comments from the 7th are blocked, so I can't tell where they were posted at.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 08:14:01 PM by Ranb »

Offline benparry

• Mars
« Reply #1176 on: May 11, 2022, 03:55:51 AM »
I think it is the link that onebigmonkey posted, but I'm blocked so I'm not sure.

All of my group comments from May 7th and most of the individual comments from the 7th are blocked, so I can't tell where they were posted at.

There are quite a few groups / pages on there. A lot of the same people post. Unfortunately i am blocked from a few. Allan F is in a good one where the host actually is a believer but is quite happy to allow people to pollute the internet with their own crap. You will never win a debate on FB

Offline benparry

• Mars
« Reply #1177 on: May 11, 2022, 03:56:52 AM »
Well that is one of the reasons I dropped FB, one of the happiest internet days of my internet life.

It is usefull for lots of things. Unfortunately one of those things is hiding from everyone else lol

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #1178 on: May 11, 2022, 11:41:25 AM »
I use it a lot in what I'm given to understand is an actually healthy way--I keep up with people I genuinely care about, basically none of whom are showing off how great their lives are.  Though right now, I am also Not Arguing with an aunt of mine about politics, because I otherwise like her, and she's my only link to my mom's side of the family in a lot of ways, my mom's side of the family having pretty much fallen out of touch with one another after Grandma died.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline Count Zero

• Mars
  • Pad 39A July 14,1969
« Reply #1179 on: May 18, 2022, 07:06:00 AM »
Any confirmation on hunchedback's death?

Aulis has an article:

https://www.aulis.com/pascalrip.htm

In that case, he's probably still alive.  ;)
"What makes one step a giant leap is all the steps before."

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
« Reply #1180 on: December 19, 2022, 04:27:06 PM »
Expattaffy is threatening Bertieslack and I 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

easy way to settle this. Obviously you and slack must have a contact at NASA.
My offer, for ten thousand quid I will take down my channel and delete every video and never bother them again, Not accepted means 200 stored videos will go back online. many on you

My reply…..

me
To
expat taffy
19 Dec at 21:03
Who would give you that kind of money? You are a complete idiot who’s arguments are based on ridiculous notions. You can’t even see properly you silly man. Do you honestly think, any one in NASA even knows who you are? You are a deluded self important moron.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say!" "Fools speak, because they have to say something!" (Plato)

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #1181 on: December 19, 2022, 05:23:20 PM »
Expattaffy is threatening Bertieslack and I 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

easy way to settle this. Obviously you and slack must have a contact at NASA.
My offer, for ten thousand quid I will take down my channel and delete every video and never bother them again, Not accepted means 200 stored videos will go back online. many on you

My reply…..

me
To
expat taffy
19 Dec at 21:03
Who would give you that kind of money? You are a complete idiot who’s arguments are based on ridiculous notions. You can’t even see properly you silly man. Do you honestly think, any one in NASA even knows who you are? You are a deluded self important moron.

Very obvious if one listens to him with the nauseating voice.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Peter B

• Saturn
« Reply #1182 on: December 20, 2022, 03:10:22 AM »
He's lately been targeting Dave McKeegan, a photographer who's posted some good videos about Apollo and about flat earth.

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
« Reply #1183 on: December 20, 2022, 04:34:32 AM »
He's lately been targeting Dave McKeegan, a photographer who's posted some good videos about Apollo and about flat earth.

I saw that, I’m actually in Thailand on holiday at the moment, that was mentioned by another YouTuber. Taffy has subsequently flooded me with emails.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say!" "Fools speak, because they have to say something!" (Plato)

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #1184 on: December 20, 2022, 01:03:10 PM »
And after all, who doesn't have a spare "ten thousand quid" sitting around?
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates