Author Topic: Flat Earth believer to launch homemade rocket.  (Read 14943 times)

Offline nomuse

• Jupiter
Re: Flat Earth believer to launch homemade rocket.
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2017, 06:45:28 PM »
I like that.

One of the lads I know at the pub dropped on me when we were talking about how cold the weather has been recently, "Yes, and the chemtrails were really heavy this morning as well."

But he still made it to the pub, so it doesn't appear that fear of poison from the sky actually altered his plans in any significant way.

Offline Geordie

• Earth
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2017, 07:04:28 PM »
Conspiracism is in the DSM-5.  Though remember, in order to qualify as a disorder, it has to be severe enough to impact your day-to-day life.
How about an impact into the earth from 1800 feet up? Terminal illness?

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2017, 08:43:41 AM »
Conspiracism is in the DSM-5.  Though remember, in order to qualify as a disorder, it has to be severe enough to impact your day-to-day life.
How about an impact into the earth from 1800 feet up? Terminal illness?

He should be hoping the parachute doesn't fail or it will be terminal.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline nickrulercreator

• Venus
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space. If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you will not go to space today.

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2018, 03:44:18 PM »
Well he finally did it. https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2018/03/27/flat-earth-rocket-man-finally-blasts-off-in-homemade-rocket-to-prove-earth-is-flat/
It looks like Evel Knievel's Skycycle meets Little Joe. I get the feeling he's Ed Wood. He just wants to do what he loves, and he's willing to take anyone's money who is willing to bankroll him to do it.