Poll

Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?

Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?
0 (0%)
Did NASA Land On The Moon & Faked No Pictures?
37 (97.4%)
Did NASA Never Land On The Moon At All?
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: April 19, 2013, 10:15:48 AM

Author Topic: Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?  (Read 89800 times)

Offline Laurel

• Earth
Re: Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2013, 12:03:00 PM »
im not out to prove anything. i just want to have a normal conversation with "normal" people.....geesh lol
Would it be so hard to use proper capitalization and punctuation in your conversation?
"Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars, and I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car..."
Bruce Springsteen

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2013, 12:03:36 PM »
im not out to prove anything. i just want to have a normal conversation with "normal" people.....geesh lol

Nope.  You're proposing conspiracy theories, suggesting that they are rational and logical, and asking for answers to them.  This is a forum for debate.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2013, 12:03:59 PM »
thats just it, nobody can prove the landings were real. unless you went there and looked at the stuff with your own eyes

Fortunately, proving they are real is not our burden of proof. If you claim they are faked then it is your burden to prove they were faked, because that, if true, can be done.

look at all the footage theres my evidence i should have to present the evidence its all for public viewing online

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2013, 12:04:38 PM »
look at all the footage theres my evidence i should have to present the evidence its all for public viewing online

No, you have to present what it is about that footage that shows it was fake. And by the way I have looked at ALL the footage. I very much doubt you have.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 12:07:26 PM by Jason Thompson »
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2013, 12:05:08 PM »
Would it be so hard to use proper capitalization and punctuation in your conversation?
im just typing. you can read without punctuation right?

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2013, 12:05:25 PM »
Why don't you link to specific pieces of footage and then explain in detail what is wrong with them?
"Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars, and I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car..."
Bruce Springsteen

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2013, 12:05:30 PM »
so aluminum foil was the best the u.s. governement can do with billions of dollars at their disposal?

There is no "aluminum foil" on any Apollo spacecraft.  Is that the best you can come up with?  You're speaking to an expert and telling him his profession is bogus.  You're going to have to do a lot better than that.  If you can't speak intelligently about the design of spacecraft and the detailed construction of the Apollo spacecraft in particular, then you are in way over your head.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2013, 12:05:57 PM »

I have, and I daresay you have not.

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2013, 12:06:48 PM »
Proper grammar and punctuation are appreciated on this forum. It shouldn't be hard for an intellectual like you to post in a coherent manner.
Bruce Springsteen

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2013, 12:06:56 PM »

So what's so hard about using it for you then? Everyone else seems to manage it. You claim to be intellectual. Prove it. Proper grammar and punctuation is one such way of doing so.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2013, 12:07:16 PM »
OK here's my anomaly, the lack of tire tracks underneath the rover, no blast crater, astronauts walking oddly, the shadows, background, yadda yadda yadda...theres my evidence. happy now?

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2013, 12:08:03 PM »

So what's so hard about using it for you then? Everyone else seems to manage it. You claim to be intellectual. Prove it. Proper grammar and punctuation is one such way of doing so.

yawn!

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2013, 12:09:17 PM »
OK here's my anomaly, the lack of tire tracks underneath the rover, no blast crater, astronauts walking oddly, the shadows, background, yadda yadda yadda...theres my evidence. happy now?

Ah, the usual rubbish. You do realise all this has been thoroughly debunked many many times over years and years and years, right?

So no, I'm not happy, because that is not presenting evidence. What is wrong with the shadows, or the way the astronauts walk? Why should there be a blast crater under the LM? Come on, real evidence please.

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2013, 12:10:33 PM »

Ah, the usual rubbish. You do realise all this has been thoroughly debunked many many times over years and years and years, right?

So no, I'm not happy, because that is not presenting evidence. What is wrong with the shadows, or the way the astronauts walk? Why should there be a blast crater under the LM? Come on, real evidence please.

is it possible to have a normal conversation in this forum?
i feel like im on trial lol

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2013, 12:11:30 PM »
is it possible to have a normal conversation in this forum?
i feel like im on trial lol

This is a normal conversation. You are claiming Apollo was fake, we are asking you to substantiate that claim. What's abnormal about that?