Author Topic: jr Knowing's faked Apollo visuals  (Read 1524 times)

Offline VQ

• Earth
Re: jr Knowing's faked Apollo visuals
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2019, 09:06:50 AM »
While on the moon?   :o

I'm not sure what that would prove anyway.  How could one tell there was a person there, that it wasn't an unmanned nuclear tipped rocket fired at the moon?

Which we actually considered doing a decade earlier.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_A119

Offline ineluki

• Earth
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2019, 10:28:29 AM »
And don't forget that at one point in the film, Danny is watching the Road Runner Show,

There are no roads on the moon - another hint...

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2019, 05:24:36 PM »
And don't forget that at one point in the film, Danny is watching the Road Runner Show,

There are no roads on the moon - another hint...

Not to mention the "Acme" company has no branches there...

Offline NthBrick

• Mercury
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2019, 08:38:19 PM »
Its been very quiet hasn't it!?

Frankly, I will be very surprised if we see jr Knowing back. LO will not approve any posts of his unless they answer the questions put to him, and I don't think he has any evidence to present - no legs to stand on.

I would be less than surprised to find him posting on other forums, telling them that he has been banned here (all the evil NASA shills at Apollohoax won't listen to his twoof!)
Guess it's time to hibernate until 1) jr knowing bucks up and starts actually answering some questions, 2) cambo makes his inglorious return, or 3) some new HBs decides they want to embarrass themselves. Ah well, at least there's the "The Reality of Apollo" subreddit. By the way, is anybody else aware that Michael Collins has an Instagram account? It's been really cool following along with him posting various Apollo 11-related things and adding his own commentary.

Offline Peter B

• Jupiter
« Reply #64 on: Today at 05:34:16 AM »
Its been very quiet hasn't it!?

Frankly, I will be very surprised if we see jr Knowing back. LO will not approve any posts of his unless they answer the questions put to him, and I don't think he has any evidence to present - no legs to stand on.

I would be less than surprised to find him posting on other forums, telling them that he has been banned here (all the evil NASA shills at Apollohoax won't listen to his twoof!)
Guess it's time to hibernate until 1) jr knowing bucks up and starts actually answering some questions, 2) cambo makes his inglorious return, or 3) some new HBs decides they want to embarrass themselves. Ah well, at least there's the "The Reality of Apollo" subreddit. By the way, is anybody else aware that Michael Collins has an Instagram account? It's been really cool following along with him posting various Apollo 11-related things and adding his own commentary.

You could always come over to the Unexplained Mysteries forum. There are a couple of vaguely Apollo-hoax related threads active there ATM.