Author Topic: NASA and Freemasonry  (Read 15980 times)

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
Re: NASA and Freemasonry
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2018, 08:21:39 AM »
But freemasonry's people are not lay people. They are presidents and academics, financial persons and police, all helped to reach such positions. It will be naive to think all this is done without a plan to control.

I know one who was a private soldier for 20 years, then taxi driver for 10, and now on disability following heart problems, who is a member.
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2018, 11:46:56 AM »
My grandfather was a Methodist minister.  And a Mason, as I mentioned earlier.  There are over five million Masons in the world.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline LionKing

• Mars
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2018, 06:20:26 PM »
But freemasonry's people are not lay people. They are presidents and academics, financial persons and police, all helped to reach such positions. It will be naive to think all this is done without a plan to control.

There are plenty of lay people who are Masons. I know a few myself. There are plenty of academics, presidents, police and financiers who are not masons. The presence of a few prominent individuals in the group is no more suspect than any other group. It is not naive to think there is no plan of control, it is paranoid to assume there is. Helping others in your club get into high positions is not an indication of anything other than a desire to help individuals succeed. Why assume a wider purpose than individual gain?

It is always better to have more people, even if lay and continue to be bcz u don't know how you  an use them and when you are gonna need them. Having more supporters is better than having less. This doesn't mean they know the hidden agenda if there is one.
If I am a religious affiliate, heading some religious group, yes I would help the other affiliates to reach so they propagate that religion and spread it wherever they are. Also, me putting them there will make them owe me a favor when I need them. What is the belief or "favors"of any type that freemasonry would be asking people to do? We might only speculate in light of books written by ex masons such as William Morgan. IMHO being powerful to the  extent of getting people to presidency and financial control at highest levels is not something planned in vain. And even for those who might not be masons, Monica kept.the dress for three years to accuse Clinton, right? Who is planning carefully all this to keep presidents in their grip? It is a group that knows how to control sensitive issues in countries.
“When you go through a hard period,
When everything seems to oppose you,
... When you feel you cannot even bear one more minute,
NEVER GIVE UP!
Because it is the time and place that the course will divert!”
 Rumi

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2018, 07:15:44 PM »
Just because you want something to be true it doesn't follow that it is true. Lionking you come across as tremendously gullible person. Time and again you post crank theory after crank theory. Maybe you need to consider how you view the world is the problem.
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2018, 03:28:06 AM »
We might only speculate

That's it right there.

Monica kept.the dress for three years to accuse Clinton, right? Who is planning carefully all this to keep presidents in their grip?

And how did that work out eventually? Was he removed from office by force? He was made to look foolish, but he didn't lose his job. For an all powerful conspiracy to control those in power they don't seem to be doing that good a job.

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2018, 04:54:09 AM »
It is always better to have more people, even if lay and continue to be bcz u don't know how you  an use them and when you are gonna need them.

Clearly you have decided that the organisation is suspect. Earlier you said freemasons were not laypeople, then when told that there are plenty of laypeople who are masons you brush that under the carpet as insignificant rather than admit you may have been mistaken in your original assertion. So which is it? Is it an organisation of high ranking people as you said earler, or one of all walks of life as an insurance so when these people might randomly become important you can use them?

Having more supporters is better than having less.

True of every organisation.

This doesn't mean they know the hidden agenda if there is one.

This doesn't mean there is one in the first place.

If I am a religious affiliate, heading some religious group, yes I would help the other affiliates to reach so they propagate that religion and spread it wherever they are. Also, me putting them there will make them owe me a favor when I need them. What is the belief or "favors"of any type that freemasonry would be asking people to do? We might only speculate in light of books written by ex masons such as William Morgan.

Why speculate about the nature of favours asked? And why freemasonry as opposed to any other organisation?

IMHO being powerful to the  extent of getting people to presidency and financial control at highest levels is not something planned in vain.

Freemasons are not unique in having members that get to high office. Why is this one group more significant than any other affiliation?

Monica kept.the dress for three years to accuse Clinton, right? Who is planning carefully all this to keep presidents in their grip?

Why does that have to be planned by a group ratrher than by one intern who realises she has, at the very least, a good story she can cash in on in future if she finds herself in need of some extra money or wants to get her name in the papers? It didn't bring down an adminsitration.

It is a group that knows how to control sensitive issues in countries.

You're going to need more evidence than one presidential sex scandal to support that assertion.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline LionKing

• Mars
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2018, 06:33:48 AM »
Clearly you have decided that the organisation is suspect. Earlier you said freemasons were not laypeople, then when told that there are plenty of laypeople who are masons you brush that under the carpet as insignificant rather than admit you may have been mistaken in your original assertion. So which is it? Is it an organisation of high ranking people as you said earler, or one of all walks of life as an insurance so when these people might randomly become important you can use them?

There are too many freemasons in many fields. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Freemasons
too many not laypeople in sensitive positions than you would hear of other organizations. This makes the lay people in it, who are not of high degrees in the fraternity specifically, a minor issue, especially that they are not the planners and they don't know the highest secrets as those with higher degrees.

But not true for every organization to have that much non laypeople in sensitive positions

The masons participated in the Russian, American and French revolution. They are shaping our world. You can go on believing that Johnny Bravo having a tower burning in the background and saying "coming soon' months before 9 11 attacks, and all the agenda of freemasonry is clean, and Monica Lweisnky's scandal is not planned by them, and the Simpson's issues are all coincidence..to me , there is power control and shaping of the world we live in in many aspects.

NEVER GIVE UP!
 Rumi

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2018, 06:50:05 AM »
There are too many freemasons in many fields. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Freemasons
too many not laypeople in sensitive positions than you would hear of other organizations.

Where is your comparative data to support that statement? Also, yes, that list is bound to have a lot of important people on it, because, as it says, it is a list of notable Freemasons. A full list would be worthless since no-one cares if Joe Bloggs of boring street, nowehereville is a mason until and unless he becomes a noted public figure.

Now, where is your list of notable members of other organisations to comapre with?

This makes the lay people in it, who are not of high degrees in the fraternity specifically, a minor issue,

And yet you specifically pointed out the lack of laypeople as an issue earlier on. Choose your words with more care, and at least admit you made such an error before brushing it under the carpet as insignificant.

Here's an interesting question for you to consider: how many of these notable masons in high public office are in similarly high-ranking positions within their lodges? Or are the high ranked lodge members actually laypeople who rose up the ranks of the organisation without ever becoming notable figures? Or are we supposed to believe the cliche that obvously the high-ranking masons are shadowy background figures and all the high-ranking public figures are somehow beholden to them?

especially that they are not the planners and they don't know the highest secrets as those with higher degrees.

Again, true of every organisation and club. Lower 'ranks' don't have access to the intricacies of running the group. I don't have access to my company's accounts and I'm not part of the high-level strategy meetings. Want to read some significance into this?

But not true for every organization to have that much non laypeople in sensitive positions

Circular reasoning. By definition the high ranking public figures are not 'laypeople'. And again, prove it. You should know by now that on this forum simply asserting something without evidence is not accepted blindly.

The masons participated in the Russian, American and French revolution. They are shaping our world.

There is a world of difference between 'participated in' and 'shaping'. Those events involved entire nations. Any organisation that's been around for as long as Freemasonry will have 'participated in' major historical events of that scale in some way.

You can go on believing that Johnny Bravo having a tower burning in the background and saying "coming soon' months before 9 11 attacks, and all the agenda of freemasonry is clean, and Monica Lweisnky's scandal is not planned by them, and the Simpson's issues are all coincidence.

Yes, I will thank you. Burning tower blocks are not unique to 9/11. You might as well argue that The Towering Inferno or Die Hard are suspect because they showed burning tower blocks years before 9/11. Maybe the masons burned Grenfell Tower too?

.to me , there is power control and shaping of the world we live in in many aspects.

But as usual all you have done is cherry picked your sources that say 'this thing I agree with is happening' and assumed that is enough. Where is your critical and comparative analysis?

This is just another manifestation of your old 'scientists say' arguments. You're not interested in actually debating because every contrary position is brushed away under the carpet. OK, fine, you believe Freemasonry is controlling the world. At least admit it is just a belief with no hard evidence backing it up.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline LionKing

• Mars
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2018, 08:10:01 AM »
the ones in the revolutions are leading people who take decisions.

also it is not normal the oath to be killed if you spill the beans, something that was practiced on one of the ex-masons who decided to leave them and write a book about them.

if you kill everyone who spills the beans, you can kill them for not carrying out your orders too, which makes that person under your grip, you being so powerful and controlling.

I don't have  list of other organizations and how many people who are high ranking follow them, I just did not hear of organizations who plan murders like this and have oaths for members to be killed if they spill the beans, unless those are mafias.

NEVER GIVE UP!
 Rumi

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2018, 12:04:42 PM »
Yes, I will thank you. Burning tower blocks are not unique to 9/11. You might as well argue that The Towering Inferno or Die Hard are suspect because they showed burning tower blocks years before 9/11. Maybe the masons burned Grenfell Tower too?

I watched "The Architects Sketch" last night, and it was clearly Monty Python what done it.

A few brief minutes of Googling found this.  http://www.charlotterotary.org/400famousrotarians.html

And as for "we'll kill you if you spill our secrets," it's actually fairly common.  Especially in trade guilds of the Middle Ages, from which Freemasonry is theoretically derived.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline LionKing

• Mars
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2018, 03:56:23 PM »
http://www.wildheretic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=470

This is why they are all there.

and it is never ok to practice killing for telling secrets, even if it was practiced by organizations in middle ages.
NEVER GIVE UP!
 Rumi

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2018, 07:16:38 PM »
Do you have any RELIABLE, VERIFIABLE and not-conspiracist-twaddle sources?
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2018, 08:31:31 PM »

too many not laypeople in sensitive positions than you would hear of other organizations. This makes the lay people in it, who are not of high degrees in the fraternity specifically, a minor issue, especially that they are not the planners and they don't know the highest secrets as those with higher degrees.

The masons participated in the Russian, American and French revolution. They are shaping our world. You can go on believing that Johnny Bravo having a tower burning in the background and saying "coming soon' months before 9 11 attacks, and all the agenda of freemasonry is clean, and Monica Lweisnky's scandal is not planned by them, and the Simpson's issues are all coincidence..to me , there is power control and shaping of the world we live in in many aspects.

What a load of unmitigated claptrap!!

Freemasonry is just a religion. The idea that Freemasons are some kind of evil-doing secret society that control everything is complete rubbish and CT lunacy.

Lists of Freemasons are no more significant than lists of Catholics, or lists of Protestants, or lists of members of your local Working Men's Club.
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2018, 02:18:07 AM »
http://www.wildheretic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=470

This is why they are all there.

and it is never ok to practice killing for telling secrets, even if it was practiced by organizations in middle ages.

But the Masons don't actually kill you for telling their secrets, as is evidenced by how much about Masonry is known.  They claim they'll kill you and make you swear oaths that you agree to it, but there's no evidence that they follow through.  Also, it is literally not allowed for Pope Francis to be a Mason.

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2018, 02:29:08 AM »
Famous members of the Lions Club include Jimmy Carter, Richard E. Byrd, Helen Keller, and Amelia Earhart--the latter of whom could not have been Masons.

Here is a list of famous members of the Toastmasters, many of who could not be Masons.  https://sites.google.com/a/tmcontrarians.com/the-contrarians/Home/about-the-toastmasters-program/famous-toastmasters

Famous members of the Civitans.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civitan_International#Notable_Civitans

Famous Soroptomists.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soroptimist_International#Notable_members

Basically, you find a service organization, you're going to find famous people who are/have been members.  Because it's the sort of thing a certain type of person does in order to get involved.  And, yes, being a member of these clubs could give you a boost in local politics, because important people in your community might be members, but that is also true of things like fraternities (some of which require members to swear secrets unto death, incidentally) and military academies.