Author Topic: The Chinese Spacewalk was Faked.  (Read 6948 times)

Offline Scott

• Venus
  • BANNED
The Chinese Spacewalk was Faked.
« on: June 23, 2016, 02:12:18 PM »
I know that there have been several threads on the Chinese spacewalk but they basically talked about the alleged anomalies without linking to what they were talkiing about which I think left a lot of viewers confused so I'm starting a thread that shows the anomalies.

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=NVbBFwdmldA
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=kG4Z_r38ZDE

In this video the safety cable is obviously buoyant. It has a distinct tendency to to upward.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=ES&hl=es&v=gMxQEHfU6hM

Watch it at these time marks.
0:50
2:10
3:00
3:10
6:08
6:44
6:53

It's going upward because it's slightly lighter than water.

Watch the first video on the list at the 3:45 time mark to see the astronaut holding the buoyant safety cable down so that its buoyancy won't be so obvious.

At the thirty second mark in this clip the astronaut moves the flag from right to left.

The flag flutters the way it would in a medium such as water.

The fast flag movement can be explained by sped-up video.

(1:55 time mark)
-------------------------------

This is serious because the official NASA position is that the Chinese spacewalk was real.  The fact that NASA maintains it was real seriously hurts its credibility.

Offline dougkeenan

• Mercury
Re: The Chinese Spacewalk was Faked.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 02:13:57 PM »
No it doesn't.  Your claims only hurt your credibility.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 02:17:07 PM »
In this video the safety cable is obviously buoyant.

Are you an expert on buoyancy?  Are you an expert on the dynamics of filaments?  Are you aware that both of those are special fields of study and that the products of those studies would normally be relevant to a judgment whether some observation derives from one or the other?

Or is this just more of you foisting off your uninformed intuition as if it had the power to dictate expected behavior?
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 02:22:34 PM »
While researching your impotent claims concerning A15 flag movement I happened on this video directed to cosmored, one of your sock pupets

It is contained on the page:
http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com/2011/07/chinese-spacewalks-part-1.html
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Scott

• Venus
  • BANNED
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 02:27:35 PM »
Are you an expert on buoyancy?  Are you an expert on the dynamics of filaments?  Are you aware that both of those are special fields of study and that the products of those studies would normally be relevant to a judgment whether some observation derives from one or the other?

I'm a layman and I see movement that looks one hundred percent consistent with buoyant cables.  Would all of those factors you mention make the movement so consistent with the movement of buoyant cables that the two movements would be indistinguishable?

Offline Scott

• Venus
  • BANNED
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2016, 02:29:41 PM »
While researching your impotent claims concerning A15 flag movement I happened on this video directed to cosmored, one of your sock pupets   
Do you think that person has credibility?  Did you know that he maintains that the Chinese spacewalk was real?
http://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=1149.0

Do you trust the opinions of someone who mainains that the Chinese spacewalk was real?

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2016, 02:48:41 PM »
I'm a layman and I see movement that looks one hundred percent consistent with buoyant cables.

A lay opinion is not evidence.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2016, 02:49:38 PM »
Do you trust the opinions of someone who mainains that the Chinese spacewalk was real?

Why would you base credibility on what someone believes rather than his reasons for believing it?  You're tipping your hand.

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2016, 03:10:51 PM »

I'm a layman and I see movement that looks one hundred percent consistent with buoyant cables.  Would all of those factors you mention make the movement so consistent with the movement of buoyant cables that the two movements would be indistinguishable?

I'm a layman and I see movement that looks one hundred percent consistent with a zero G environment.

You got nothing!
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.