Author Topic: When will the loons start to claim that Chang’e 3 is a hoax?  (Read 28563 times)

Offline carpediem

• Venus
Re: When will the loons start to claim that Chang’e 3 is a hoax?
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2013, 10:22:03 PM »
I can't wait to hear what Hunchbacked, Jarrah White and all their sycophants have to say about this...

https://www.youtube.com/user/hunchbacked/discussion
hunchbacked
1 day ago

+Kris de Valle
There is no chinese rover on the moon.

Looks like HB is going for it's a fake too.

Offline Dalhousie

• Jupiter
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2013, 11:47:42 PM »
I'm just wondering... have any of the HB crowd ever come up with a design of what a lunar lander should look like?  Most of them still seem to be stuck on the old von Braun giant surface-to-surface rocket.

If you wanted a retro aesthetic you could chose between a giant streamlined tail-sitter (a la Tintin, Disney, Destination Moon, and a hundred SF movies, programs and book/magazine covers) or an early von Braun (giant unstreamlined tail-sitter).  So maybe they really do expect something like these

http://www.yesterland.com/moonrocket.html

http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Scientist-Wernher-Von-Braun-with-Model-of-Moon-Rocket-He-Designed-Posters_i5170001_.htm

http://er.jsc.nasa.gov/seh/lunarlan.html

http://gamedesignreviews.com/scrapbook/tintin-on-the-moon/

http://horrornews.net/48665/film-review-destination-moon-1950/

Of course if they were clever (an oxymoron, I know), they could use a horizontal lander, which is an excellent configuration for large landers with heavy payloads.

http://timzero4.deviantart.com/art/SPACE-1999-EAGLE-BLENDER-3D-176507235

« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 12:05:44 AM by Dalhousie »

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2014, 02:06:48 PM »
I couldn't help but notice how today's photos show non-parallel shadows. That raises an intersting question to the HB crowd who want the Yutu to discredit Apollo. Also where the hell is the blast crater??

Sorry to resurrect a 4 month old post, but hasn't He Who Shall Not Be Named used the Chang'e 3 data to 'discredit' Apollo, where the former shows no blast crater and parallel shadows. Invoke one argument for Apollo but not the other. Geeze!
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2015, 07:01:58 PM »
I loved the YouTube video by BertieSlack .
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline BazBear

• Mars
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2015, 09:49:50 PM »
I couldn't help but notice how today's photos show non-parallel shadows. That raises an intersting question to the HB crowd who want the Yutu to discredit Apollo. Also where the hell is the blast crater??

Sorry to resurrect a 4 month old post, but hasn't He Who Shall Not Be Named used the Chang'e 3 data to 'discredit' Apollo, where the former shows no blast crater and parallel shadows. Invoke one argument for Apollo but not the other. Geeze!
Ya gotta love the a la carte approach to conspiracy theorism! The handiest part is, if later on if HWSNBN wants to discredit Chang'e 3, I suspect he'll have no qualms about using NASA data to do so! Win-Win! :o
"It's true you know. In space, no one can hear you scream like a little girl." - Mark Watney, protagonist of The Martian by Andy Weir

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2015, 04:35:34 PM »

HWSNBN(good coin) used the rover's particle x-ray spectrometer readings indicating a different composition than that of Apollo moon rocks.  I won't print the percentages but they are there to look at.  I've not done a comparison, but maybe someone else has looked at the comparison and can post results.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Dalhousie

• Jupiter
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2015, 05:27:11 AM »

HWSNBN(good coin) used the rover's particle x-ray spectrometer readings indicating a different composition than that of Apollo moon rocks.  I won't print the percentages but they are there to look at.  I've not done a comparison, but maybe someone else has looked at the comparison and can post results.

He expects rocks 1000 km away from the nearest Apollo site to have the same composition?

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2015, 07:34:08 AM »
In his perverted mind, the fact that a difference exist "proves" his contention that Apollo "was" a hoax.  Only critical evaluation of the data would allow for differences to exist.  From listening to many videos, not just YT, I have the understanding Oxygen isotope ratios is similar.  I'm not sure the lander had the ability to measure this commonality.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Dalhousie

• Jupiter
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2015, 04:37:01 AM »
In his perverted mind, the fact that a difference exist "proves" his contention that Apollo "was" a hoax.  Only critical evaluation of the data would allow for differences to exist.  From listening to many videos, not just YT, I have the understanding Oxygen isotope ratios is similar.  I'm not sure the lander had the ability to measure this commonality.

Yutu carries a APX, so will provide whole rock chemsitry data only.  There should be a diversity of compositions, as the landing site is close to the  boundary between high and low Ti mare basalts, and there is highland material not that far away.  There have been a couple of papers, I will see if I can find them when I am next at a good library (the only Yutu paper I have is the very nice one on the GPR).  There is also an IR spectrometer, providing mineralogy.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 04:49:48 AM by Dalhousie »

Offline BertieSlack

• Earth
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2016, 02:44:49 PM »

Thanks, but it pretty much wrote itself. There's some interesting Chang'e 3 news news from La-La Land. The moon hoax theory's champion idiot, Expattaffy1, has just claimed that Chang'e 3 was faked...........by NASA. Apparently this was done to trick the world into believing that landing on the moon is possible at all.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2016, 02:52:52 PM »

Thanks, but it pretty much wrote itself. There's some interesting Chang'e 3 news news from La-La Land. The moon hoax theory's champion idiot, Expattaffy1, has just claimed that Chang'e 3 was faked...........by NASA. Apparently this was done to trick the world into believing that landing on the moon is possible at all.
I haven't seen this one, but it would fit his perverted half-mind(thanks to Abaddon).
ETA:
Are you still thinking of a video concerning the metadata information?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 02:55:01 PM by bknight »
Eugene Cernan

Offline BertieSlack

• Earth
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2016, 03:05:10 PM »

I've got a video in production that will mention it. I'd like to get your opinion before I upload, so I'll post it unlisted when it's ready. I should be posting a quick video about Taffy's Chang'e 3 claim tonight.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2016, 04:29:56 PM »

I've got a video in production that will mention it. I'd like to get your opinion before I upload, so I'll post it unlisted when it's ready. I should be posting a quick video about Taffy's Chang'e 3 claim tonight.
Let me know, you have my address.
Eugene Cernan

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2016, 02:51:37 AM »
He expects rocks 1000 km away from the nearest Apollo site to have the same composition?

So wait, China finds a rock type that is slightly different to the Apollo ones and this is proof that there aren't any Apollo ones for them to work out a difference?

And NASA did this? Man are they getting sloppy...